Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post match views: Peterborough vs Charlton

Comments

• Need to go on a run now! Pulled out the cooker this afternoon, and found some lard with experience of going on a run. Obviously showing more direction, motivation and ambition than a lump of lard that has no idea of what to do or where to go.
  • I honestly can't wait for the post match KR interview. I am guessing we will see a return to the it's all about injuries, and had the penalty gone in we would have gone on to win !

Yep - he will conveniently forget the Criminal defending. He will do what he always does....start off by saying he takes full responsibility for the performance, and then real off a list of excuses.
  • Not one of my more enjoyable away games. Thank God for Oakham beer...
  • Our players and manager are useless. I have no interest left in this group who are gutless and inept.

The most pathetic squad I can remember - we may have had worse players in the past but at least they had character.

Sick to death of Robinson and the happy clappy clowns who seem to think the season's not over.
    Our recent run of results is pretty shameful - we are a joke....

Yep this...
  • I honestly can't wait for the post match KR interview. I am guessing we will see a return to the it's all about injuries, and had the penalty gone in we would have gone on to win !

Some version of "The players didn't do what I asked them to do."
  • Sage said:

One thing on the playing side, we have conceded 6 goals in our last two games. Bauer has sat on the bench in both of them. Prior to that, he scored away at Doncaster and played in that one, Bradford at home and MK Dons away where we picked up 5 points and only conceded 3 goals.

What the fuck is he doing out of the side?!

Presumably it’s a fitness thing. He did go off injured (again) at MK.
  • Sage said:

One thing on the playing side, we have conceded 6 goals in our last two games. Bauer has sat on the bench in both of them. Prior to that, he scored away at Doncaster and played in that one, Bradford at home and MK Dons away where we picked up 5 points and only conceded 3 goals.

Robinson is manager ( supposedly ).
  • Sponsored links:

• One plus in the game is KR got his subs on early for once.
  • Another thing to look at, since the beginning of November, we have picked up 21 points from 19 games. Please tell me how on earth we have any chance of getting top 6 now, let alone promoted.

Absolute shambles.
  • JamesSeed said:

Robinson let down by his players. You can’t miss penalties and open goal headers.

The Posh showed us how it’s done. Five shots, four goals and one hit post.

Bad game: Solly, Magennis, JFC, Amos
    Good game: Fosu, Aribo, Zyro

Fosu? Aribo?!
  • JamesSeed said:

Robinson let down by his players. You can’t miss penalties and open goal headers.

The Posh showed us how it’s done. Five shots, four goals and one hit post.

Bad game: Solly, Magennis, JFC, Amos
    Good game: Fosu, Aribo, Zyro

Aribo was appalling.
  • Sage said:

Presumably it’s a fitness thing. He did go off injured (again) at MK.
    If it's a fitness thing, why is he even in the squad?

To me, it's Robinson thinking, 'well Pearce is now back and I can't leave out Konsa, so that's my two'. - No, they're no good together, neither dominant in the air, Pearce is just back from injury and Konsa is young and inconsistent in my opinion.
  • No we wont be top two with Marriott's goals!!
  • edited March 2018
    LouisMend said:
    “I don’t know how it was 4-1,” explained Robinson.

“Well, I do.

Make your mind up Karl.
  • edited March 2018

Our players and manager are useless. I have no interest left in this group who are gutless and inept.

The most pathetic squad I can remember - we may have had worse players in the past but at least they had character.

Sick to death of Robinson and the happy clappy clowns who seem to think the season's not over.
    Our recent run of results is pretty shameful - we are a joke....

Amen to that. This season was over a long time ago. Can’t wait for the end to this piss poor shoddy season.
  • Sponsored links:

• LouisMend said:
    Forward-singular Karl, but we’ve all seen how great that’s been working the whole time you’ve been here in this dustbin league....
  • SDAddick said:

Sage said:

This x1000, especially because Pearce always looks like a liability to me. An incredibly stupid foul leading up to the first goal. Got turned inside out for the third (which was an absolute joke because Reeves was hacked down in the build up, I mean that was mental). And then doesn't close down the man for the fourth.

Bauer has been our best defender this season, and Konsa second.

There will be a lot of tests upcoming for Robinson in the next few weeks and one of the bigggest will be does he drop his undropables: Magennis, Pearce, and Solly? And does he drop Jackson from the squad. The Skipper looked a liability today. He's not a defensive midfielder, he never has been, but the amount of space between him and the defensive line was ten yards at time, and 'Boro exploted that space.

Big changes needed Tuesday:
    .......Amos
    Konsa Bauer Sarr Page
    .......JFC Dijksteel
    Zyro Reeves Fosu
    .......Ajose

Oh, and why weren't Page and/or Dijksteel on the bench?!?! Page must be fit enough for at least a cameo, and Dijksteel is the only natural defensive midfielder at the club who is fit.

The one bright side is Zyro came on and nearly changed the game singlehandedly. He looks a real player. Reminds me of Arek Milik.

Sense, as usual.
    But would have Zyro up top, not on the wing. Not sure about Ajose.
  • Fumbluff said:

LouisMend said:
    Forward-singular Karl, but we’ve all seen how great that’s been working the whole time you’ve been here in this dustbin league....
    More cobblers from KR.
  • I still think Alou Diarra would be a vast improvement on anything we have presently! Nothing could be worse than what we are today so be bold Karl and go like this :smile:

Amos

Bauer Alou-Diarra, Sarr

Aribo Dijkcksteel

Fossu, Reeves, Mavidi

Zyro and Ajose