Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jim Davidson

Comments

• Blimey. Lot of amature psychiatrists on here...

CL is truly blessed!

What age you stopped wetting the bed and how many times you were sent to the naughty step is important information in understanding the adult. To get to the soul of a man you have to strip away the layers: and just like peeling an onion it will end in tears. Many of my clients are CL regulars. Because of patient confidentiality I can not reveal the various sexual practices indulged in. The good news is I am confident of getting this commissioned by channel 5 with actors playing the roles of CL members. Name changes to protect the familes.
  • edited March 2018
    We need to bring back more entertainers like this
  • Blimey. Lot of amature psychiatrists on here...

CL is truly blessed!

What age you stopped wetting the bed and how many times you were sent to the naughty step is important information in understanding the adult. To get to the soul of a man you have to strip away the layers: and just like peeling an onion it will end in tears. Many of my clients are CL regulars. Because of patient confidentiality I can not reveal the various sexual practices indulged in. The good news is I am confident of getting this commissioned by channel 5 with actors playing the roles of CL members. Name changes to protect the familes.
    Weird.
  • Top man, albeit with some Jurassic opinions.
  • Well yes of course it was necessary you plum! I was making a point and backed it up with hard evidence. It wasn't difficult and that was just the threads on first page of 50+ from the search. Also at least one poster has started multiple threads on Jim.
    The house rules on here are if you want to make a comment on someone then find an existing thread if there is one.
  • shine166 said:

shine166 said:

Seems like a troubled guy.. yes hes a comic but the constant banter after or during every comment becamed tiring very quick.

Its easy to be hypercritical in 2018 though when everyone is so easliy offened.. hes obviously of a generation and tbh I found it pretty heart breaking at times as it was like watching my dad who is kinda the same but without the ability to make you laugh and pay you off.

He came across to me as having a huge chip on his shoulder and wasn't willing to talk seriously about anything - Morgan gave him an easy ride.

As you say he doesn't seem terribly happy and I'm sure he was a fearful drunk. A man of a different time.....

Id say thats a front, take away the chip and guys like that are broken men.
    Take away my chips and I'm utterly distraught, darling.
  • Still a truly funny man and a nice bloke need more Jim Davidson’s in the world

Jimbo with Bernard Manning would have been a great double act.
    ...and Hitler.

It would be like "The 3 tenors" but with more racism and less singing.
  • Still a truly funny man and a nice bloke need more Jim Davidson’s in the world

...and Hitler.

Sounds like a great pitch for a musical....
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:

He is a talented natural presenter, much more talented at that than as a stand up, with a chip on his shoulder that he thinks is on everybody else's shoulder. Which is a shame really as it damages him more than anybody else. Today, a white man doing Chalky impressions is a bit offensive - we may see it differently but I see it as us moving on, not going backwards. We shouldn't judge him from when he originally did them - watch some of Lenny Henry's early stuff - it was of its time.

Ah lenny henry... a whole career based on 1 shitty accent
    That’ll be Sir Lenny Henry now. A knighthood for the being the unfunniest “comedian” ever.
    Yes, but we have to balance the race books don't we.
  • 1StevieG said:

Still a truly funny man and a nice bloke need more Jim Davidson’s in the world

...and Hitler.

Sounds like a great pitch for a musical....
    Springtime for Hitler and Davidson
    Manning is happy and gay
    We're marching at a faster place
    Look out, here comes the master race.

Anyone want to come in at 10%?

• shine166 said:

He is a talented natural presenter, much more talented at that than as a stand up, with a chip on his shoulder that he thinks is on everybody else's shoulder. Which is a shame really as it damages him more than anybody else. Today, a white man doing Chalky impressions is a bit offensive - we may see it differently but I see it as us moving on, not going backwards. We shouldn't judge him from when he originally did them - watch some of Lenny Henry's early stuff - it was of its time.

Ah lenny henry... a whole career based on 1 shitty accent
    That’ll be Sir Lenny Henry now. A knighthood for the being the unfunniest “comedian” ever.
    Yes, but we have to balance the race books don't we.
    Absolutely. As a white male I am absolutely sick of being the victim of racial book balancing. Someone must lead us to break free. I suggest Jane Davidson the well known transgender freedom fighter.
  • Just watched the Piers Morgan thing. Unless you are a Davidson fan don't bother, dull as duck.
  • PopIcon said:

Just watched the Piers Morgan thing. Unless you are a Davidson fan don't bother, dull as duck.

Mixed reviews.

It's either really funny or boring.

• Dave2l said:

PopIcon said:

Just watched the Piers Morgan thing. Unless you are a Davidson fan don't bother, dull as duck.

Mixed reviews.

It's either really funny or boring.

Dull as ditchwater....
  • love him to bits - a proper charlton geez - we will be back - bigger and better than ever - as london clubs go, we r an enigma but we have massive potential - and history - COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DOUCHER said:

love him to bits - a proper charlton geez - we will be back - bigger and better than ever - as london clubs go, we r an enigma but we have massive potential - and history - COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for that mug of warm Ovaltine and then beddy byes, Douchy.
  • DOUCHER said:

love him to bits - a proper charlton geez - we will be back - bigger and better than ever - as london clubs go, we r an enigma but we have massive potential - and history - COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for that mug of warm Ovaltine and then beddy byes, Douchy.
    dreaming of a happy ending - best off having a wank i guess
  • Sponsored links:

• Just caught up with the programme and enjoyed it.

Why people walked out is beyond me.
  • Another Jim Davidson Thread I better comment.

That’s it.
  • @cafcfred4 - if you need a hand with the new 14 treacle orgy, let me know, reckon I'd keep one occupied for 30 seconds or so.....
  • @cafcfred4 - if you need a hand with the new 14 treacle orgy, let me know, reckon I'd keep one occupied for 30 seconds or so.....

Why do you always have to exaggerate? :lol:
  • Riviera said:

Well yes of course it was necessary you plum! I was making a point and backed it up with hard evidence. It wasn't difficult and that was just the threads on first page of 50+ from the search. Also at least one poster has started multiple threads on Jim.
    The house rules on here are if you want to make a comment on someone then find an existing thread if there is one.
    Nothing to do with the fact that it was 'Paulie' who started the thread in the first place then? No, thought not!!

How long did it actually take you to track down the 7 'Jim Davidson' threads to make your point??!!

I'm sure that if it was one of the 'chosen few' or 'golden generation' you'd never have even bothered having a dig about the thread in the first place! YOU PLUM!!