Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#Welcome Saudi Crown Prince

Coming up as a pop up on the top of my screen, is this a 'its happening?'

Teatowels at the ready?

Comments

• Options
    I would boycott if the Saudi royal family actually owned us.

Luckily it's about as likely as them turning into a decent country.
  • Options
    Oh god - I dont know about the take-over, the end of the world can't come soon enough....

**Giff - Bloje in cinema in 3D glasses, throwing popcorn down his neck
  • Options
    I thought the same haha coincidence or @AFKABartram @LoOkOuT ITK ;)
  • Options
    Seems they’ve bought up a lot of advertising for his visit, including google ads, which is why some of you will see it on here. Bizarre

https://twitter.com/i/moments/971316765023141894
  • Options
    Might go and see if I can bump into him and give him this ultimatum - give me £150k and you will never see me ever again.
  • Options
    I'd just assumed the banner was a takeover joke
  • Options

I'd laugh my ballbags off. Not because you'd have every chance of becoming one of the top clubs in the counrty but because many on here would be wrestling with every ounce of their conscience to not attend but, at the same time, trying to fully justify their attendance during what would undoubtedly be the most successful period in the clubs history :lol:
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I'd laugh my ballbags off. Not because you'd have every chance of becoming one of the top clubs in the counrty but because many on here would be wrestling with every ounce of their conscience to not attend but, at the same time, trying to fully justify their attendance during what would undoubtedly be the most successful period in the clubs history :lol:
    That would be exactly my position. As I watched the fifth goal fly past de Gea I'd tell myself I was bringing about change from the inside.
    wouldn't de Gea be in goal for us, signed during the 2020 summer transfer window along with Kane?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's part of our outreach (Sorry, D, didn't get a chance to fill you in.) He'll be doing an AMA on here during the visit, so stay tuned for details.
  • Options
    Saudi Arabia is the largest country in the world without a River and when buying business aboard they like to be near to iconic water sites. Not a lot of people know that.
  • Options

Saudi Arabia is the largest country in the world without a River and when buying business aboard they like to be near to iconic water sites. Not a lot of people know that.

Peninsula move nailed on then.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    So close to a flag !
  • Options
    Abbreviated peninsula Saudi....

Welcome to the New Valley...PeniS
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Peninsula move nailed on then.
    They will increase the valley to 50k and built a new training ground on the peninsula with the cable car rerouted to Floyd road.
  • Options
    I've heard they are going to connect a boiler to the pipes and a drain to the ducts. Fingers-crossed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sparrows lane will be turned into an old folks home where the clients will talk about Wagstaff or Green, killer or flash, Tracey or Tees and the good old days when calling a woman a slag was just banter. (Soapbox Sam is no potty mouth)
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Chizz said:
    Certainly beats trotters independent traders!

This time next year Rodney....
  • Options
    Somebody shoot me now.
    Just sell the club and FUCK OFF

Otherwise these are the sort of threads we are left with
  • Options
    Takeover on hold for the time being, he’s only spent 10 billion quid on 40 odd typhoon fighter planes, gutting.
  • Options

Somebody shoot me now.
    Just sell the club and FUCK OFF

Otherwise these are the sort of threads we are left with

Blackpool72, why have you buried your head in the sand ? Just take a second and smell the oil.