Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LoveSport Radio: CAFC fan’s show, every Wednesday night 7-8pm with @MarttheTaxi & @The31YearFailure

Comments

• Options
    Join me, @The31YearMan and @MartTheTaxi for this week’s show from 9pm. We’ve got former Goalkeeper and club legend Bob Bolder on, as well as reviewing the Sunderland game, looking ahead to Shrewsbury and probably wasting a bit of time talking about the takeover

You can call in or tweet on the usual as listed above

Many thanks
  • Options
    should be a blast tonight
  • Options
    edited January 2019

See if you can get the line in 'Taxi for cabbles' :wink:
  • Options
    Looking forward to my journey to work tmr or I do I save it for the train journey to Shrewsbury?!
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

challenge accepted
  • Options
    any questions for Bob, favourite memories let us know we'll do our best to ask
  • Options

RedChaser said:

challenge accepted
    I flaming well tuned in last night on the back of cabbles post yestetday and they were talking about Fulham ffs. So please 'taxi for cabbles' would be sweet pay back :smiley:
  • Options
    On the show tonight, we have Kevin Lisbie so send any questions to @lovesportradio or phone the show on 0208 70 20 558 to speak with Kevin or give your say on all things Charlton - this evening at 9.00pm

558AM/DAB

Don't forget you can go to the LoveSport website and get the last two shows 'on demand'
  • Options
    It's a full 90 min this evening from 8.30pm to 10.00pm. I'm billing tonight's show as acrimonious as we look back at our tempestuous game v Accrington Stanley. More of the same perhaps, when we pit our wits against Posh and Steve Evans.
    558am/DAB Radio. Radioplayer and Tunein apps. Last two shows always available 'on demand' lovesport.com.Call us on 0208 70 20 558 or tweet us @lovesportradio or @SE7Pod

Also, gave it a try last night on my Alexa speaker. Just said 'Alexa, LoveSport Radio and bingo ( Don't say 'and bingo').

Next week, our show goes out Monday 28th January 2019 from 9.00pm to 10.00pm instead of Thursday 31 January 2019 at the request of the Brentford Fan Show!! For one week only.

Thanks guys and girls
  • Options
    Bloody big teams like Brentford, first they take our young players, then our radio spots, what next our COO...?......please??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's right. To accommodate the Brentford boys who do their fan show, we're having their slot tonight at 9.00pm to 10.00pm so they can go to the Beehive for the battle of the bees in the FA Cup. No Thursday show this week.
    We've still got a great show despite the short notice as we probe Steve Gallen on this last crucial week of the transfer window.
    Any questions for Steve, put them on here or phone the show on 020 8 70 20 558 or tweet on @SE7Pod

558 am/DAB
    Radioplayer/Tunein apps
    Alexa Speaker
    Last two shows always available 'on demand' on the LoveSport website.
  • Options
    Steve was superb last time we had him on don’t miss it .
  • Options
    Can you ask Steve the obvious question please, how close are we to bringing in 2 new strikers this week, (ie have medicals been done and terms agreed) I know he can’t say names, and when does he hope to have them announced?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Just missed Gallen, what did he say? (edit: other than what Richard Cawley's said)

• Options
    He couldn’t answer question on Grant but reading between the lines he is off. Hoping to bring in another striker to replace Ajose who is not vcominv back,
  • Options
    @AFKABartram Might be worth editing the title of this thread as Charlton Live are no longer doing the show.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Just missed Gallen, what did he say? (edit: other than what Richard Cawley's said)

You can catch the show again 'on demand' on the LoveSport website.

• Options

How long term are we looking in our transfers?
    When do we start thinking about the championship?

Apologies smudge for not seeing your question. Try to be more mindful next time.

• Options
    Steve Gallen was asked on the show how many players are you looking at realistically right now. He replied we are close to one more and fighting tooth and nail to get one more over.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

better link we're now on sound cloud
  • Options

Steve Gallen was asked on the show how many players are you looking at realistically right now. He replied we are close to one more and fighting tooth and nail to get one more over.

If we do bring a couple of players in, would this be the most players weve signed in a January transfer window since RDs been the owner?
  • Options

What does this actually mean ?

Does it mean close to loaning/signing one player and fighting tooth and nail to get it done ?

Alternatively, close to one and fighting tooth and nail to get a second ?
  • Options
    First time I’ve managed to listen tonight but good show peeps.
    Good to know where Cawley got his scoops from :wink:
  • Options
    Been asked to swap again. This time we're accommodating QPR Fan Show for their FA Cup replay v Portsmouth this evening. So we're on tonight 9.00pm to 10.00pm instead of Thursday.
    We've got Kevin Nolan on and he particularly wants to air his views on Karlan Grant.
    @lovesportradio
    558am/DAB
    0208 70 20 558
    Tweet us @SE7Pod

• Options
    last nights show

• Options
    On Valentine's night we have a man we all love - Johnnie Jackson on the Charlton fan show. Tune in at 9.00pm this evening @lovesportradio 558AM/ DAB or say 'lovesport' to your Alexa speaker. Tweet us@SE7Pod
    Call the show on 0208 70 20 558 to ask Jacko anything you like or leave your questions here and I'll try this time to remember to check.

• Options
    Had to ask Johnnie a question as he's on the programme.....

Seriously Johnnie , it's Valentines day, you should be at home with the missus!
  • Options
    The thought did cross my mind.