Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LoveSport Radio: CAFC fan’s show, every Wednesday night 7-8pm with @MarttheTaxi & @The31YearFailure

Comments

• Got Richard Wiseman of the Supporters Trust coming on the Charlton Fan Show tonight at 9.00pm to discuss Roland's interview with Jim White. Let me know your questions or tweet them to @lovesportradio
    Also, we have the great Seb Lewis talking about his upcoming 1000th consecutive match at the Valley on Saturday.
  • If Roland was really preparing the big tilt at promotion under Chris Wilder, then why wasn't Russell Slade afforded the same alleged resources? And who decided to target Nicky Ajose? Wouldn't appear to be Wilder or Slade.
  • On the Charlton Fan Show this evening at 9.00pm on Lovesport radio, 558 am/DAB radio we have Jake Forster Caskey as our guest.

Ask your questions to Jake here, or tweet them @lovesportradio or @SE7Pod or phone on 0208 70 20 558.

You can also hear the show on the Lovesport website live or download it later. Also available through the app Radioplayer.
  • Got Richard Wiseman of the Supporters Trust coming on the Charlton Fan Show tonight at 9.00pm to discuss Roland's interview with Jim White. Let me know your questions or tweet them to @lovesportradio
    Also, we have the great Seb Lewis talking about his upcoming 1000th consecutive match at the Valley on Saturday.

Missed that. Was Bowyer mentioned?
  • shirty5 said:

Got Richard Wiseman of the Supporters Trust coming on the Charlton Fan Show tonight at 9.00pm to discuss Roland's interview with Jim White. Let me know your questions or tweet them to @lovesportradio

Missed that. Was Bowyer mentioned?
    Not as such.
  • Got Joe Aribo on the Charlton Fan Show tonight at 9.00 pm till 10.00pm. Tweet your questions to Joe @lovesportradio or @SE7Pod or call 0208 70 20 558. Alternatively, leave your questions here and I'll do my best to get them answered.
    558 am
    DAB
    Alexa speaker

Thank you.
  • We've got Chris Solly on the Charlton Fan Show at 9.00pm this evening on LoveSport Radio telling us about his upcoming Q&A next Wed and more besides.
  • Steve Gallen, our head of recruitment is live on the Charlton Fan Show at 9.00pm this evening.
    A look back at winning ugly in our last two games and of course our upcoming FA Cup 2nd round tie v Donny.
    Catch it all on LoveSport Radio 558 am/DAB and on your smart speaker. Twitter: @Lovesportradio or @SE7Pod
    Call the show up on 0208 70 20 558.
    Get your voice heard
  • Steve Gallen was absolutely brilliant on the show tonight. Incredibly insightful. It can be played back on the LoveSport website. Go to the pull down menu in the top left hand corner and tap 'ON DEMAND', then again and scroll down to the Charlton Fan Show.
  • I listen to Charlton Live every week. Is this new one available on iTunes too?
  • Sponsored links:

• Steve Gallen was absolutely brilliant on the show tonight. Incredibly insightful. It can be played back on the LoveSport website. Go to the pull down menu in the top left hand corner and tap 'ON DEMAND', then again and scroll down to the Charlton Fan Show.

Great, it also has last week's with Chris Solly available on listen again - filling my boots.
  • I listen to Charlton Live every week. Is this new one available on iTunes too?

Not to my knowledge.
    There is a LOVESPORT App, available for Android and iOS. You can download it for free. Download on the App Store and get it on Google Play. Also on the apps Radioplayer and Tune in. If you have a smart speaker, say to it 'open LOVESPORT'.
  • Don't forget the show at 9.00pm as we deliberate the limp exit out of the Football Association Cup(could be a barney) Call up on 0208 70 20 558 to air your views about last Saturday.Moving onto Blackpool and Portsmouth, will we coast through these matches?
    Lovesport 558 am, DAB radio or on smart speaker. You can also listen in on the internet or Radioplayer and Tunein apps.
    Tweet @lovesportradio and/or @SE7Pod
  • By the way, if anyone has any Blackpool mates out there, we'd love to hear from them too for the opposition view feature. PM me if anyone would like to come on for a 5-10 min slot. Thanks
  • Don't forget the show at 9.00pm as we deliberate the limp exit out of the Football Association Cup(could be a barney) Call up on 0208 70 20 558 to air your views about last Saturday.Moving onto Blackpool and Portsmouth, will we coast through these matches?
    Lovesport 558 am, DAB radio or on smart speaker. You can also listen in on the internet or Radioplayer and Tunein apps.
    Tweet @lovesportradio and/or @SE7Pod

Could be lively 😂
  • If you need another Charlton fix before Saturday, tune in this evening at 9.00pm for the Charlton Fan Show on LoveSport Radio.
    We've got Doctor Kish on tonight for all you hopelessly addicted Addicks.
    Also, a mate of cabbles will be coming on to give us the low down on the Wombles of Wimbledon.

Tweet @lovesportradio @SE7Pod
    Call 0208 70 20 558
    smart speaker
    Get the show on Radioplayer and Tunein apps
    Or go to 'On Demand' on the LoveSport website for the last two shows

• Have enjoyed the last couple of shows and have to say our 3 addicks do it justice. For those of you at a loose end tonight because Charlton Live was last night, it may be worth a listen
  • cabbles said:

Have enjoyed the last couple of shows and have to say our 3 addicks do it justice. For those of you at a loose end tonight because Charlton Live was last night, it may be worth a listen

You on there promoting the coach then
  • clb74 said:

cabbles said:

Have enjoyed the last couple of shows and have to say our 3 addicks do it justice. For those of you at a loose end tonight because Charlton Live was last night, it may be worth a listen

You on there promoting the coach then
    It doesn’t need it. Those that travel via the incubation of the DJ coach go through a near nirvana like stasis until we reach our destination
  • Get behind your moderator. He's on the show next week. I'm giving you all a full week's notice. Uncle 31 and nephew cabbles for 1 week only. It's going to be a blockbuster. oohaahmortimer & co get your tweets in now to @lovesportradio @SE7Pod @Cabbles14 @psullivan55 @mediaAaron @MartCAFC45 @OlliesCook or call 0208 70 20 558 on the night of Thursday 20th December 2018. Get involved and make it your show.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ha, I hope to do it justice.

Would welcome any of your calls or thoughts.
  • I think about soda-streams a lot, I mean if that helps?
  • Great pre Christmas show lined up for this evening, co-hosted by your very own cabbles.
    We've got the legend that is Dean Kiely live on the phone at 9.10pm(show begins at 9.00pm).
    In the 2nd half, we've got former Gillingham defender Leon Johnson helping us assess Saturday's game.
    Of course we'll be looking back at our latest 3pt haul against AFC Wimbledon and much more besides.
    Call 0208 70 20 558 whilst the show is on air or tweet @lovesportradio for your questions. Or if you prefer, leave them on here and we're try and read them out this evening.
    You can tune in on 558Am/DAB or download the apps Radioplayer or
    Tunein from the App Store or Google play. The show is available 'on demand' afterwards for two weeks on the LoveSport website.
    Thank you.
  • Really enjoyed speaking to Dean Kiely. Worth a listen if you get a chance
  • cabbles said:

Really enjoyed speaking to Dean Kiely. Worth a listen if you get a chance

Is it on a podcast?
  • Thanks Clive
  • Hi all

Back on tonight. 9pm same as usual. You can call in or tweet anything re: your thoughts about our Xmas period and the possible renewed takeover news

We’ve got former RB John Humphrey from about 9.10pm and a Sunderland opposition view

Look forward to broadcasting more Charlton chat - hope you can join us
  • clive said:
    Thanks Clive