Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 18/19

Comments

• MrOneLung said:

Well in our one, some mug went Le'Veon Bell first.

Obviously a fair enough decision if he'd not held out, and given when we drafted this wasn't a concern for a lot of people, but hindsight is a wonderful thing...

Devonta Freeman is currently looking like a god awful injury ridden prick
  • I had third pick in a league I run with my mates. Waiting for it to start wondering which one of Gurley, Johnson, Bell or Zeke might fall to me. First two picks go Brady and Rodgers. I took Gurley and also managed to grab Melvin Gordon in the second round. 5-1 in that league too.
  • I took Bell second overall in my other I’m not ashamed to admit, at that time nobody truly thought he’d be out for that long, if at all.
  • I took Bell second overall in my other I’m not ashamed to admit, at that time nobody truly thought he’d be out for that long, if at all.

True. I was overly cautious.
  • Am in the states for a couple of weeks. Get to watch my Broncos on TV tonight then am going to the Lions v Dolphins game in Miami on Sunday, can't wait!
  • Beardface said:

Am in the states for a couple of weeks. Get to watch my Broncos on TV tonight then am going to the Lions v Dolphins game in Miami on Sunday, can't wait!

What a first quarter! 2 pick 6s, a RB to WR touchdown, Rosen looking utterly shaken and his o-line being switched up following an injury against Miller, Chubb and co. This could be big. I'm sure we'll screw it up only like the Broncos can....
  • Nearly traded Sanders for another RB. Thank god
  • Cards look woeful. This is absolutely humiliating.

Also @The Red Robin I think you're winning the Jags bet easy. We have one RB (Grant) on IR and Fournette crocked constantly, and Yeldon on the injury report; two starting TEs (ASJ and Niles Paul) on IR; WR1 (Lee) and WR5 or 6 (Mickens) on IR; both left tackles (Cam Robinson and Josh Wells - we had to sign bloody Ereck Flowers lol) on IR; starting center and guards on the injury report...

And that's just the offense.
  • Shame that my flight means I'm having to watch this during garbage time. The INT by Rosen just now airing it out on 2nd and 10 was absolute shite. Not even in the same postcode as the intended receiver (which I presume was Kirk).
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2018
    PaddyP17 said:

Cards look woeful. This is absolutely humiliating.

Also @The Red Robin I think you're winning the Jags bet easy. We have one RB (Grant) on IR and Fournette crocked constantly, and Yeldon on the injury report; two starting TEs (ASJ and Niles Paul) on IR; WR1 (Lee) and WR5 or 6 (Mickens) on IR; both left tackles (Cam Robinson and Josh Wells - we had to sign bloody Ereck Flowers lol) on IR; starting center and guards on the injury report...

And...Bortles is still the QB! ;-) Seriously though, you've got injuries on offense and you were way too reliant on interceptions and big plays from the secondary last year, which was never going to continue. I know I bang on about it but I really think Bortles is going to cost the Jags their Superbowl window.

How bad did the Cards offense look last night!? If he hasn't been already then Mike McCoy is getting fired asap and Wilks will be lucky to have a job by January if it carries on.

Anyone at the Wembley game on Sunday? I'm heading down for it. Fancy the Chargers to demolish the Titans.
  • PaddyP17 said:

Cards look woeful. This is absolutely humiliating.

And...Bortles is still the QB! ;-) Seriously though, you've got injuries on offense and you were way too reliant on interceptions and big plays from the secondary last year, which was never going to continue. I know I bang on about it but I really think Bortles is going to cost the Jags their Superbowl window.

How bad did the Cards offense look last night!? If he hasn't been already then Mike McCoy is getting fired asap and Wilks will be lucky to have a job by January if it carries on.

Anyone at the Wembley game on Sunday? I'm heading down for it. Fancy the Chargers to demolish the Titans.
    Myself & my eldest will be going Sunday, thanks Nug😊. Be good to say hello mate, heading up early so we can go to the tailgate party.

On that has anyone been to the tailgate party area, if so how much time do you actually need in there?
  • I'm there on Sunday too. hoping the Titans can rediscover their offence.
  • edited October 2018
    I'll be there on Sunday, hoping for a Titans win. Hoping to stay up for the Chiefs game, as night games at Arrowhead are usually a decent game. Depends how much beer I have at Wembley!
  • Great game last night (for a Broncos fan...) Rosen really struggled with a firing D-line and the game was effectively over after the first play in the second quarter. Miller, Chubb and co were picking off the Cardinals injury ravaged D-line at will and forcing Rosen into fumbles and picks. Really happy we sorted out our run defence (against a weak run game admittedly), no better way to prep for a Chiefs showdown!

Also, Emmanuel Sanders with the touchdown pass to rookie WR Courtland Sutton (!) and Lindsay again running for C.100 yards and TD. If Keenum can find another level we could get our season back on track, but if we can pick up a franchise QB next year or two (not another Paxton Lynch...) and some good O-line players then we could look really good in 2 years time.

• I'll be there on Sunday, hoping for a Titans win. Hoping to stay up for the Chiefs game, as night games at Arrowhead are usually a decent game. Depends how much beer I have at Wembley!

There is no way in the work our secondary is going to cope with the Chiefs I suspect a scoreline of around 42-21 will be on the cards.
  • I'm there again Sunday too. In club Wembley can't wait.

If you want to go into the tailgate I suggest getting there around 3 hours prior to kick off as it gets mad busy. I am taking the missus this time so will not be as mad for me as last week with the lads 😂
  • Mike McCoy fired by the Cards. Shock.
  • Turned the game on in the third quarter last night. Saw the score was 35-3 and quickly turned off again.

The Cardinals in poll position for the number 1 pick next spring.
  • Turned the game on in the third quarter last night. Saw the score was 35-3 and quickly turned off again.

The Cardinals in poll position for the number 1 pick next spring.

Turned off at the start of the second quarter watching it back this morning. Hope the Cards get it together.
  • Sponsored links:

• I watched the highlights this morning. Rosen looked like a rabbit in the headlights behind a very weak O line but it was good to see Keenum (after taking a lot of flak) showing flashes of the scrambling playmaker of last year. The Denver pass rush certainly lived up to its billing.

• edited October 2018
    Think we might have one spot available in the fantasy league to take over a 3-3 team if anyone wants it? Team hasn't been looked at in 4 weeks
  • edited October 2018
    were not far away @cs1986 had the same seats for a couple of years now, a good view, hoping for a closer game today than last week
  • We’ve got a strong contingent up there for this one haven’t we? I had a great time at the Vikings game last year, will probably try and get another game or 2 in next year.
  • Hey all - definitely a long shot, but if anyone knows any spare Eagles-Jags tickets going, please please please let me know. Would love to see my lot in person.
  • Titans have been the better team this half. Surprised they didn’t take the extra point and look for something in OT