Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 18/19

Comments

• Yeah the draft order will be randomised.

Will just confirm who we are losing from the 12 as I figure it will be around 2/3 then send round the link for people to join.
  • Pre-season excitement grips Foxborough
  • I thought at most teams To get a season ticket are you not obliged to actually pay extra for a ticket for the pre season games?
  • @Bigbadbozman @Oh_Yoni_Boy can you let me know if you are in for nfl fantasy again this year? Can't find the username Redarmy1986 on here but doesn't seem like he's be on the site for a while either.
  • edited August 2018
    MrOneLung said:

I thought at most teams To get a season ticket are you not obliged to actually pay extra for a ticket for the pre season games?

Certainly around here. I’ve got Patriots and Bruins S/Ts and I have to buy the preseason crap as part of the package.

If that’s was an observation on the empty stands in the photo, it ended up just over half full. A lot of people just don’t bother turning up, especially as it’s midweek
  • @Bigbadbozman @Oh_Yoni_Boy can you let me know if you are in for nfl fantasy again this year? Can't find the username Redarmy1986 on here but doesn't seem like he's be on the site for a while either.

Yeah I'll go again

Yep, count me in cheers
  • edited August 2018

@Bigbadbozman @Oh_Yoni_Boy can you let me know if you are in for nfl fantasy again this year? Can't find the username Redarmy1986 on here but doesn't seem like he's be on the site for a while either.

@hudson-son-son I'm in for fantasy again my team is redarmy1986 mate
  • NFL game due to be played at WHL now moved to Wembley, guessing a tonne of extra seats will now become available
  • sam3110 said:

NFL game due to be played at WHL now moved to Wembley, guessing a tonne of extra seats will now become available

Annoyed as I wanted to see the new stadium but relieved at the same time as I should be guaranteed a seat now.

Whole thing was a farce though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got a PM today inviting me to the fantasy.

I will have next to no idea what I'm doing but well excited nonetheless!
  • What time is the draft? Am meant to be playing cricket, so...
  • Yeah also wondering on draft time
  • edited August 2018
    I think @hudson-son-son mentioned 19th for the draft but not sure it's been fully set up yet.
  • The invite I had said 8pm BST - says the same on the site
  • Cool - Sunday at 8pm for the draft then?
  • Am in but will be using auto draft.
  • MrOneLung said:

Am in but will be using auto draft.

Can we create our own draft rankings to autodraft? I might need to do that
  • PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

Yeah I did that last year, was pretty straightforward I think
  • It's all set up for Sunday.

All info about the league on Fleaflicker
  • Sponsored links:

• PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

Yeah you can.
    It lists them in their order but you move people up and down as to how you want them.
    You can also choose to pick best player available whatever squad you have, or best player available according to your squad needs.
  • Gutted for AJ McCarron fractured his collarbone, I've always liked him thought he was going to get his shot at starting and prove to the league he can play and earn himself a few quid, swift recovery sir
  • Looks like the draft is at half 8, according to Fleaflicker
  • PaddyP17 said:

Looks like the draft is at half 8, according to Fleaflicker

Just noticed that myself. Thought it was 8.
  • Kicker in the 9th
  • Kicker in the 9th

I might have got confused with my buttons
  • Good draft that. Happy I waited on a QB. Here's hoping Barkley has a great rookie year!
  • Who took Jimmy G in the second, and the Jags D in the fifth?!
  • Wanted Donte Moncrief, not Nyhiem Hines, in the last but oh well. Happy with that overall tough, and the Cole-Westbrook one two punch in rounds 12/13 is class, especially as Blake Bortles will have much better pass protection with Norwell in front of him!
  • PaddyP17 said:

Who took Jimmy G in the second, and the Jags D in the fifth?!

Both Se9addick