Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 18/19

Comments

• This sticks in the craw but I off my cap to the Pittsburgh Steelers (pauses to vomit)....
    For altering Shaziers contract so he gets paid upfront for his years salary, horrible innocuous injury he suffered and I wish he can recover fully as soon as possible.
  • This sticks in the craw but I off my cap to the Pittsburgh Steelers (pauses to vomit)....
    For altering Shaziers contract so he gets paid upfront for his years salary, horrible innocuous injury he suffered and I wish he can recover fully as soon as possible.

Yeah fair play, classy move that.
  • It’s been way too long since the last post on here and seeing as the fantasy draft must be coming up fairly soon too thought I’d give it a bump, how does everyone think they’ll do this season? Hoping for at least 12-4 for the Vikings.
  • First time I haven't felt that confident in the Pats' chances
  • Hoping the browns can go 8-8
  • Not feeling very confident about the Cowboys, the fixture list looks ridiculous. 2nd or 3rd in NFC East IMO. Wondering if the Eagles have it in them to break the divisional champions curse. No NFC East team has won the division two years in a row since 2004.
  • I’m going to be in Phoenix in the opening weekend and Chicago the second weekend and both the Cardinals and Bears are at home respectively so hoping to get to both.
  • I think we will see a big improvement from Bortles with Andrew Norwell protecting him. Quietly confident about our chances - Fournette to have a good year, too, again because of Norwell.
  • cafcbrown said:

Hoping the browns can go 8-8

I fancy Browns for 7-9

Then collapse in second quarter and lose by 25
  • Also hoping (verging on confident) of Cleveland going 8-8 Taylor starting with Baker M learning and backing up as QB is exciting and with Jarvis Landry adding to offence, wow! Cant wait for it to start.

I have London tickets again this year, anyone else?
  • Sponsored links:

• SE7toSG3 said:

Also hoping (verging on confident) of Cleveland going 8-8 Taylor starting with Baker M learning and backing up as QB is exciting and with Jarvis Landry adding to offence, wow! Cant wait for it to start.

Yeah going to 1 at Wembley and 1 at new sours stadium. In club Wembley as I have done previously for nfl i can't recommend it enough.
  • Is the fantasy game going on this year? I finished 2nd or 3rd last year. It was good laugh.
  • Ravens 8-8, cut Flacco and prepare for the Lamar Jackson era.
  • edited July 2018

Ravens 8-8, cut Flacco and prepare for the Lamar Jackson era.

I heard you were practising plays with two QBs on the field...
  • Ravens 8-8, cut Flacco and prepare for the Lamar Jackson era.

I heard you were practising plays with two QBs on the field...
    Same. I kind of understand that but I really hope they don't kill Lamar by doing that. Have the balls to ditch Flacco and get on with it. Jackson certainly has the right OC coordinator around to do that, the reluctance seems to stem from Harbaugh who appears too loyal to Flacco.
  • I’m actually excited to see what the Browns and Ravens do this season, Browns just for the amount of young talent they have, and the Ravens for, well, just Lamar Jackson honestly.
  • I’m actually excited to see what the Browns and Ravens do this season, Browns just for the amount of young talent they have, and the Ravens for, well, just Lamar Jackson honestly.

I'm buzzing for Jackson. Was hoping we drafted him and was so excited when we did. Really hope we build around him. Not expecting to see him in full control until week 17 though. I'm hoping it gives Flacco a kick up the backside Alex Smith / Mahomes style.

Even as a divisional rival I'm looking forward to watching the Browns.
  • Who's running fantasy this year?
  • The fantasy league was fun last year (even though I was a bit rubbish) and really contributed to my engagement in the sport each Sunday. Would love to take part if we’re doing it again.
  • cs1986 said:

SE7toSG3 said:

Also hoping (verging on confident) of Cleveland going 8-8 Taylor starting with Baker M learning and backing up as QB is exciting and with Jarvis Landry adding to offence, wow! Cant wait for it to start.

Yeah going to 1 at Wembley and 1 at new sours stadium. In club Wembley as I have done previously for nfl i can't recommend it enough.
    Got my season ticket, which bizarrely doesn’t include the Spurs match due to capacity issues - as a Raiders fan I will be gutted if I don’t get a ticket when they go on sale next month.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm up for playing the fantasy again, very much a learning process for me last season so hopefully be better this

The Fleaflicker app rolls over to the next season, just need someone to schedule the draft I think, can’t remember who the commissioner is.

The Fleaflicker app rolls over to the next season, just need someone to schedule the draft I think, can’t remember who the commissioner is.
    BenM900
  • Was quietly confident with LAC and then in typical off season fashion, Hunter Henry's ACL goes. Just pray to god Bosa and Ingram stay fit. Convinced they'll be the most disruptive linebacker duo in the NFL his year.
  • Amazing. Can't wait now.
  • I will probably leave fantasy alone this year and let someone else have a go if there's limited places. I love setting it up but I'm dreadful with keep it going past the first week. Same every year with the Premier League version with my mates.
  • I'd like to take part, but I reckon I'll get absolutely mullered.