Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

peterborough roll call

2 of us going getting in about 12 anyone else doing this?

Comments

• Options
    Yep hinge and bracket will be in that crappy old stand stinking of whiskey and shouting, oh young man alot.
  • Options
    4 of us going.
  • Options
    Not sure and if we did not sure whether to drive or train. Can some-one tell me how far it is from the station please.
  • Options
    Have train tickets, but can’t be bothered to go.
  • Options
    redman said:

Not sure and if we did not sure whether to drive or train. Can some-one tell me how far it is from the station please.

20 min walk
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I'm going. King's X 12:08 train, if anyone wants an argument about Karl ;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Where are you? lets be having you!
  • Options
    Will be there, first time at the ground

My away record this season (2 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses) is better than previous seasons, which isn't hard to be fair
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Never seen us lose away.

I've seen a 3-3 draw Rochdale, a 2-1 win at Chesterfield, a 1-1 draw at Wimbledon, a 3-4 win Oldham, and a 2-1 win at Milton Keynes.

2 Draws, 3 wins.
  • Options

Must go. Must go. Must go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4 of us going also on the 1208 train
  • Options
    went last season as with a lot of league 1 grounds empty, shit atmosphere, the pre match pub is quite unusual as its on a boat but other than that wouldn't be in a rush back.
  • Options
    The Fanackapans will be driving up & meeting our gang at the ground.
  • Options
    when is it?
  • Options
    My old man and myself making the trip.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

when is it?

come along this saturday, bring your lads its an easy trip and Georgie & Willum will look after them, think of the Yoof and we can have a swift couple in the process. It wont be a late one
  • Options

when is it?

balls, just realised its this Saturday. Just assumed we were at home this Saturday :-(

• Options
    Henry Jnr coming down from Norwich with some non-Charlton supporting mates.
  • Options
    A few of us are going after the Wimbledon postponement. I'm fed up of hangovers so am going to attempt it sober, or at least until I see Sarr listed as left back.
  • Options
    I'll be there with Fattmatt's dad (Fatt Chris) and Fattmatt's brother (Big Fatt James).

It's a big one as we are all going to celebrate Big Fatt James's 40th Birthday.

We are staying there overnight and going on the lash.

Anyone got a good curry house recommendation????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Anybody fancy Stotfold v Wembley instead?
  • Options

I doubt the Wembley players even want to go.
  • Options

I doubt the Wembley players even want to go.
    They will once they know they are playing at Roker Park.
  • Options
    No upsetting anyone in the directors box this year please
  • Options
    I know someone always asks this question but as there is nothing on the OS does anyone know if tickets will be available on the day?
  • Options

I know someone always asks this question but as there is nothing on the OS does anyone know if tickets will be available on the day?

Sold on the day.
  • Options
    Cheers Elfsborg. May well get there in that case. Been to one away game this year. Rotherham = 100% record
  • Options
    Yes, overnighting in city centre with old school mate. Driving as it's an hour less than the train.
  • Options
    Will be there from 11:15
  • Options
    The Weegies are heading for Pboro. Good chance to have a weekend with (non football) mates in Bedford and Milton Keynes. Though suddenly now dawned on me that I might bump into KR on Sat night / Sunday! I'll have my phone at the ready.