Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darts UK Open 2018

2»

Comments

• Options

5 out of the 8 games in the last 16 have finished

Only 1 odds on favourite has 1 Cadbury.

Pallet 11/5 beat Huybrechts 4/11
    Owen 5/2 beat White 3/10
    Part 10/3 beat King 2/9
    West 11/4 beat Smith 2/7
    Cadbury 3/10 beat Dobey 5/2

After i put this the 3 odds on favourites won

8 names in the quarters are
    Pallet
    Owen
    Part
    West
    Cadbury
    Price
    Anderson
    Cross
    Was also racking my brain as to who Cadbury was!!!
    I know he's a bit overweight, but I'm sure Corey Cadby doesn't eat that much chocolate Paulie!
  • Options
    Cadbury v Price
    Pallet v West
    Part v Owen
    Anderson v Cross
  • Options
    Quarter final draw:

Cadby v Price
    Pallett v West
    Part v Owen
    Anderson v Cross
  • Options
    Hopefully Price can beat Cadby - can't stand the Aussie muppet.

West should beat Pallett, can see Darth Maple getting through against Owen, and it's a toss-up between Anderson and Cross.
  • Options
    Cadby v price looks appetising
  • Options
    Shame top 2 ranked players are playing at this stage . could go anyway but Anderson prob slight favorite. Will be cheering on Cross as ever!

Quite like Cadby, although probably gets beat if Price plays like he did yesterday that was some game vs Hogan both averaged over 100.

Nice to see part get this far as he hasn't really got anywhere near for a long time (2012) watching the game at mo but only seen West a couple of times and doesn't really get the juices flowing.

Mad Tournament so far 3 of top 16 in the last 8. will be max 2 in last 4, FA cup of darts it certainly is.
  • Options
    Pallett is the first man into the semifinals, again the lower ranked players goes through!
  • Options
    Who has John Part eaten??
  • Options
    Owens joins Pallett into the semis. Beating John Part averaging just shy off 100 against Parts 85. Now Cadby v Price
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another underdog wins Cadby beats last years finalist Price to make that 3 through.
    Anderson v Cross now
  • Options

Another underdog wins Cadby beats last years finalist Price to make that 3 through.
    Anderson v Cross now

Whoever wins this wins tournament imo. No more surprises after this, though I admire Cadby’s confidence.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Agree. Anderson wins from 5-4 down 10-5 didnt hit 180 until last leg just was hitting doubles. Cross let him off there

So 4 semi finalists:
    Dave Pallett
    Robert Owens
    Cory Cadby
    Gary Anderson
  • Options
    Pallett vs Anderson
    Owen vs Cadby
  • Options
    Anderson was there for the taking. Pallett looks half decent.
    Still back the Scotsman to win.
  • Options

I missed it had a couple of frames with mate. Cadby looking good but still have to back Anderson. Was actually going to back when MVG went out was about 7/2 didnt bother
  • Options

I missed it had a couple of frames with mate. Cadby looking good but still have to back Anderson. Was actually going to back when MVG went out was about 7/2 didnt bother
    Cadby not even out of 2nd gear. Needs a better standard from Owen which might help him if he reaches the final.
  • Options

Cadby not even out of 2nd gear. Needs a better standard from Owen which might help him if he reaches the final.
    He destroyed him there, feel he has another gear but think Owen will need therapy after this.

Final in 20 mins Anderson v Cadby, Cadbys first event after winning a tour card. Big future this boy.

11-3 win, was 9-0 up averaged around 100
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Cadby off to a flyer 4-1 up averaging 106 and check outs 4/6. race to 11 this would be on similar level to arob Cross winning the world's. Keep it up big man
  • Options
    Anderson fights back Cadby missed a couple of chances 5-5 Anderson with the momentum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whats the deal with the crowd? I think 3 people just clapped the last Anderson 180!!
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Whats the deal with the crowd? I think 3 people just clapped the last Anderson 180!!

No crowd due to health and safety

Only people there are friends and family and guests of players
  • Options
    Anderson wins Uk Open beating Cadby 11-7 great effort from Cadby who had a higher average just experiance won today. Great tournament and so many shocks
  • Options

They were not allowed to go there friday/ Saturday due to h & s risks which is a shame.
  • Options
    Shame, I know some tour events don't have a crowd, must be hard for the top guys to get up for it when it's like this.