Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pitch inspection today at 12.00 **GAME OFF**

Comments

• If fewer people go to the rearranged fixture, those there may actually be able to see all of the pitch!

• Anyone ITK about Dulwich Hamlet, please, and their chances of playing tomorrow?

And any other reasonable suggestions for a match? Our German friends are here, and God forbid that in the absence of football they should turn to strong women and loose drink ....

if Bromley or Cray Wanderers are at home the game will be on as they play on a 4G pitch.

• Anyone ITK about Dulwich Hamlet, please, and their chances of playing tomorrow?

And any other reasonable suggestions for a match? Our German friends are here, and God forbid that in the absence of football they should turn to strong women and loose drink ....

Anyone ITK about Dulwich Hamlet, please, and their chances of playing tomorrow?

Cray Wanderers and Edgware Town have 3G pitches.

Anyone ITK about Dulwich Hamlet, please, and their chances of playing tomorrow?

Cray Wanderers and Edgware Town have 3G pitches.
    Dulwich is off.

Go to Edgware Town and tell Tom behind the bar that I sent you.....

Don't drink the Guinness though.....it's foul.

Millwall's game is still on...

So strong women and loose drink it is
  • Dover's game against Leyton Orient is still on - the only game to survive the weather in the National League.
  • Dover's game against Leyton Orient is still on - the only game to survive the weather in the National League.

East Kent = no snow. We all know that Kent is the real English Riviera, that's why all the "tourists" end up there.
  • Great another week of absolute shite and no football talk
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

Great another week of absolute shite and no football talk

At least we did not lose.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Great another week of absolute shite and no football talk

At least we did not lose.
    We'll find a way round it. We are Charlton!
  • Well we have another game in hand at least
  • No rugby on the telly today.
  • Been told I’m going to Bluewater!
  • Looking around the country, the bigger surprise is when games are going ahead. Even if the pitch is fine, the surrounding streets will be dangerous, and the roads and rail lines to get there still badly affected by the weather

Good luck to any Orient fans trying to get to Dover!
  • How do you get a refund on the postponed fixture as not going to the rearraged game.
  • At least I won't be waking up bad news tomorrow, a nice change.
  • edited March 2018
    clb74 said:

How do you get a refund on the postponed fixture as not going to the rearraged game.

Send your ticket back by post with a covering letter containing your name, address and phone number asking for a refund and they will call you to arrange reimbursement or if convenient call in person. I had no problem with two of my three Blackpool tickets, the remaining one I will be using on 13 March assuming the pitch is playable then.
  • clb74 said:

How do you get a refund on the postponed fixture as not going to the rearraged game.

Probably be best to contact the Ticket Office
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

Couple of people further up the thread will have it.
  • Ha, nice day in Kingston. No sign of snow as it has all thawed out. Makes you wonder...
  • Ha, nice day in Kingston. No sign of snow as it has all thawed out. Makes you wonder...

Yes, AFC saw our scintillating recent form and fully fit squad and didn't want to play us today...
  • Nah. I didn't mean that. If the pitch inspection was for today at 12 noon I'm pretty sure the match would have been played.

Who are they playing?

Who are they playing?
    Lakeside

Have Gravesend & Northfleet changed their name again?
  • Nah. I didn't mean that. If the pitch inspection was for today at 12 noon I'm pretty sure the match would have been played.

Totally agree-reckon lots of games could have been played today that were called off. The forecast was always a few degrees over 0 today so you would anticipate some melting-it would definitely have made sense to do the pitch inspection today.
  • clb74 said:

That's a shame, I fancied a beer that night.

Who are they playing?
    Lakeside
    Do they produce programmes there? I might pencil that one in.