Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pefkos/Lindos, Rhodes

Hi, has anyone been to Pefkos/Lindos on Rhodes?

16 of us going in July and staying in couple of villas in Pefkos.

Any recommendations as to bars/restaurants etc ?

Comments

• Options
    The last time I went to Lindos in July I had to sleep with my head in the fridge it was so hot.
    30 years ago, so no recommendations.
  • Options
    Pefkos is around the corner to Lindos. Very hot in the summer. You'll need air con for sure. Loads of restaurants. Lindos town is very atmospheric at night, my missus loves the place. One of the Pink Floyd used to keep his yacht in the harbour but I thought they were crap after Syd.
  • Options
    Been to Pefkos and Lindos a couple of times. Lindos is beautiful,some lovely restaurants in the town. Beach is lovely,does get extremely hot that time of year,wouldnt recommend strolling down the beach without something on your feet if you enjoy having skin on your soles. Pay a visit to St Pauls Bay,its beautiful. We stayed at the Matina in Pefkos which is probably the nicest hotel there. Theres a nice restaurant on the cliff top overlooking Pefkos beach,cant remember the name of it but a lovely place to enjoy lunch overlooking the ocean. Enjoy!