Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most disliked people in adverts.

Comments

• hawksmoor said:

PerfumeAdsForSale
    @PerfumeAds

Cuba Gooding Jr. sits cross-legged on an empty stage holding a skull

Very serious

“Do you dare to breathe?”

He laughs (over-acted)

“Ha!”

Serious again. Standing up. Walking towards us. Pointing

“Do I not disgust you?” (subtitled in Hebrew)

He punches the camera

Fireworks

I know that I want it, 'cos it is what it is, and what it is is...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=39Mx2qU1JiI
  • .....and if you can dislike an animated sweet, that “scott’s home early” m & m is beginning to grate my goat.
  • What are peoples feelings on the camp action men?
  • .....and if you can dislike an animated sweet, that “scott’s home early” m & m is beginning to grate my goat.

"You were going to eat him!" troubles me as well.

Money Supermarket can long do one in my opinion with their adverts.

Same with Confused.com when they used to their cartoon musical numbers!!
  • Not so much people yet the theme tune in the LV advert

Bom de bom de de f**k off!!

Scott’s missus though, all day long.

I’m probably in the minority here but saw it last night and it made me laugh.
  • Harvey Keitel playing Winston Wolfe in the Direct Line ads.

Trying to make insurance all Pulp Fictiony. Been getting on my nerves for ages now.

Scott’s missus though, all day long.
    Agreed, all over it like a cheap suit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

You sure BA?

I should have also pointed out that, despite my comment, the ads are better than the programmes.

PS, when you've lived here a while you get pretty accomplished at differentiating between women and men!
    Is that before or after you make a few mistakes?
  • edited March 2018
    News Update

It looks like they have finally binned that gap toothed bint from the Tui advert, and replaced her with something totally tedious, a huge improvement!.

I’m probably in the minority here but saw it last night and it made me remember his gripping hands.
  • Camp Action Men...sorry useless...

No frogman in orange rubber suit AND worse of all - no German Storm Trooper.
  • Bud Light - "dilly dilly".
  • The BBC 'ad' for Brexit.
  • James Corden in those stupid price comparison site adverts.
  • That annoying Yank in the Enterprise car rental ad.

Too true. "US Customer Service". Right, it's fecking useless. Queue for hours, then get some couldn't care less twat who barely speaks English throwing keys at you and trying to sell stuff you don't need at an extortionate price. Sat Nav? Why? You could buy one in Walmart for less than a one-week rental and then use it on your next visit. ($65 vs $76.95) Enterprise want an extra $25 per week for Sirius XM Radio! Does anyone pay that?
  • Those two twats pretending they are a doing a autumn/spring watch programme and showing us a real family cooking. AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!
  • Sponsored links:

• That Ray Winstone ad, what a knob, I dont give shit if you gamble responsibly Ray, just get off the fucking telly
  • The fact that there is always a short break before the match with one Betting Advert

"Bet responsibly, but we hope you've not forgotten to put some cash on this game we're about to show"
  • edited April 2018
    That simpering, American prick sucking Doritos dust off his work colleague's finger. DIE.
  • The annoying little shits in that Kidz Bop advert
  • Any funeral plan for the over 50s
  • edited April 2018

• The new Giff Gaff one
  • The new Giff Gaff one

Was thinking that when I saw it last night.

Big this small that I don't understand the poxy thing
  • Any funeral plan for the over 50s

Especially as they are NOT funeral plans but by use of careful words they pretend they are and people believe that. They are a whole of life insurance which just means they are without profit, provide no protection against inflation and might cost more in premia than the dead person's family get back.

They have to be "self-select" by the consumer (hence the heavy marketing) because any IFA that recommended one would have failed in their duty to provide "best advice". They are a toxic, highly profitable product targeted at the vulnerable and misled. I have tried to think of a single situation where they might be worth someone signing up but have failed dismally. There is no reason to buy one when other more useful products are available. Maybe even an actual plan that guarantees to pay for a funeral because these do not.

In my opinion, it would often be better if the FCA focussed more on regulating products as well as product providers. The wretched over-50 plans could then just be banned outright.
  • cafcfan said:

Any funeral plan for the over 50s

Especially as they are NOT funeral plans but by use of careful words they pretend they are and people believe that. They are a whole of life insurance which just means they are without profit, provide no protection against inflation and might cost more in premia than the dead person's family get back.

They have to be "self-select" by the consumer (hence the heavy marketing) because any IFA that recommended one would have failed in their duty to provide "best advice". They are a toxic, highly profitable product targeted at the vulnerable and misled. I have tried to think of a single situation where they might be worth someone signing up but have failed dismally. There is no reason to buy one when other more useful products are available. Maybe even an actual plan that guarantees to pay for a funeral because these do not.

In my opinion, it would often be better if the FCA focussed more on regulating products as well as product providers. The wretched over-50 plans could then just be banned outright.
    So worth considering then...