Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most disliked people in adverts.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2018

Agree with the TUI one. She makes me want to punch the TV. Same for those Nationwide hags. I think the ad agencies use reverse psychology where you hate the ad so much but you all remember the product they're advertising.

Also anything with Gary Lineker. Just because he is a smug twat.

I will never shop at Nationwide or TUI on the basis of these ads.

Also Lloyds. Maybe not an annoying person as such but the whole horse bollocks, the shit cover of Fat Boy Slim and the voiceover heavily implying that Lloyds will be the most important relationship you have in your life.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    buckshee said:

For me currently it's got to be one of these three.

Girl in the ipad ad that says "what's a computer?"
    Woman trapped in lift when she says "ooh maccy dees"
    Woman in Mcdonalds flat white ad that says "ooh he doesn't know what a flat white is"

You can tell by this post that it's a snow day.

two women singing on a bank advert I think... they can F. OFF.

Just seen @ValleyGary mentioned them... Smash the keyboard round both their heads for us will you @Bedsaddick
  • Options
    That God awful ad currently being played about 4 times an hour on Jazz FM, "Travel Kind".

Put out by TFL and the Mayor of London.

Pretentious, amateur crap, with an annoying blokey voice over, sounds like it cost about 30 quid to make.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Trivago Aussie whiner.

WHAT?!

She really does it for me.
    i don't see why I should be the only one to suffer, so I'm going to share. Since Mrs cafcfan pointed out her mangled pronunciation of "prices" - a word used about a million times per ad - she really really gets on my nerves. "Prasiss" - what are they even?

In any event, as trivago is merely a subsidiary of expedia inc, which also owns: CarRentals.com; CheapTickets; Classic Vacations; Ebookers; Egencia; Expedia.com; Expedia Affiliate Network; Expedia Local Expert; Expedia CruiseShipCenters; Expedia Global Partner Solutions; HomeAway; Hotels.com; Hotwire Group; Orbitz; Travelocity; Venere.com; and wotif.com how difficult exactly can it be to check prasiss? They are all on the same fucking server aren't they?

Rant over. Anyway it's Ray Winstone. No, you're not a member of BET365 you twat you're just a mug punter.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Agree with the TUI one. She makes me want to punch the TV. Same for those Nationwide hags. I think the ad agencies use reverse psychology where you hate the ad so much but you all remember the product they're advertising.

Also Lloyds. Maybe not an annoying person as such but the whole horse bollocks, the shit cover of Fat Boy Slim and the voiceover heavily implying that Lloyds will be the most important relationship you have in your life.
    on the complete flip side i like the horse.
  • Options
    If you want good ads, watch Mad Men
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fiiish said:

on the complete flip side i like the horse.
    I don't much like horses but that one is rather special. I asked my sister, who knows about this sort of stuff, whether it was a particular breed and she thought it was a Trakehner. I suspect they are a bit pricey.
  • Options
    The 'Godfather' Direct Line adverts.

The nightmare and hoops I had to go through to finally win a motor claim that was not my fault some years ago in order to retain the protected element of my no claims and that tw** pretends it is all so easy.....
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Nicole Shitsinger on the Muller ads.

Deffo this, I have to look away from the tv when it comes on.

• Options

The carpetright adverts with Lucy Alexander are beginning to grate on me.

Didn't you say that you were WORKING from home?
    he often confuses A and N with O and R
  • Options
    Those ads ( mainly on radio ) where at the end they read the terms and conditions at the speed of lightening.
  • Options
    That bank advert: 'We are what we do'.
    So when you fine people for being overdrawn, thats what you are: complete and utter c*nts.
    Thanks for leting us know.
  • Options
    The Tui advert (stupid bloody name for a company in itself) plus the girl with a voice that’s even worse than Lily Allen’s which is saying something. Plus the Julie Walters adverts for some optician or other.
  • Options
    The Tui adverts for me as well. If adverts wind me up I make a point of not buying their products. I closed my BT Wifi account once because of their ads.
  • Options

The two annoying sisters on Nationwide. Fucking jars.

I thought it was one man one jar...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm pretty sure that the girl in the TUI advert isn't singing the song.
  • Options
    That whispering on Secret Escapes advert.
  • Options
    ALL BLOODY ADVERTS, C’MON WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
  • Options
    Not surprised by all the votes for TUI, by far the most annoying ad I've ever seen
  • Options
    I used to get bored seeing the Dennis Compton Brylcreem ads in every station, every tube station, he was everywhere.
  • Options

I used to get bored seeing the Dennis Compton Brylcreem ads in every station, every tube station, he was everywhere.

Showing your age there mate.
    Most on here won't know who he was
  • Options
    That's very true Blackpool. Great thing is though I think I've got over it!
  • Options

Just for old times sake

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=denis+compton+brylcreem&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJsOKntcnZAhUKC8AKHQjHB6sQsAQILQ&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=K3oMOYUDzLhv-M:

:wink:
  • Options

That's very true Blackpool. Great thing is though I think I've got over it!

Glad to hear it mate.
    I wonder how long it will take some on here to get over the Tui adverts
  • Options
    The Ron Seal advert. The selco advert on talksport.

I suppose they can't all be good like the mash get smash or Gary Sergeant adverts!