Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Good omen for Saturday?

Just booked for Saturday. Looked back at previous ticket stubs for the 3 home games I have been to this season and realised that, along with going to MK Dons away last week, I currently have a 100% win ratio.

Oh dear!

Comments

• not pwoppa Charlton
  • He's ruined it now. Everyone knows you don't mention omens unless it is a robin chirping what sounds like win win, win win...
  • We tend to do better against the top teams. I think we are in for an unexpected 3 points.
  • We tend to do better against the top teams. I think we are in for an unexpected 3 points.

Currently the top 10 teams in League One.

Blackburn - played once and lost.
    Shrewsbury - not played.
    Wigan - played twice, lost one and drew one.
    Rotherham - played once and won.
    Scunthorpe - played once and lost.
    Plymouth - played once and lost.
    Bradford - played twice, won one and drew one.
    Portsmouth - played one and lost.
    Peterborough - played once and drew.

• iaitch said:

We tend to do better against the top teams. I think we are in for an unexpected 3 points.

Currently the top 10 teams in League One.

Blackburn - played once and lost.
    Shrewsbury - not played.
    Wigan - played twice, lost one and drew one.
    Rotherham - played once and won.
    Scunthorpe - played once and lost.
    Plymouth - played once and lost.
    Bradford - played twice, won one and drew one.
    Portsmouth - played one and lost.
    Peterborough - played once and drew.

awkward.....

We will win on Saturday though.

Starting Saturday we might.
    Up until now we have not been.
  • Just booked for Saturday. Looked back at previous ticket stubs for the 3 home games I have been to this season and realised that, along with going to MK Dons away last week, I currently have a 100% win ratio.

Oh dear!

Well, that's 3 points we are going to lose! I never bet on us but before the Oxford game went into the bookies at Charlton and put a few quid on us to win and both teams to score.... 4 minutes to go and my friend said "looks like your bet's safe!" Three minutes later and ... well, you all know how that turned out, like getting kicked in the nuts twice!!
  • Macronate said:

That's a lovely cat.