Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Don't use Android emojis in the forum..

... it terminates your post early when you submit it, and nukes anything that should be after the emoji.

Proper ✊

Comments

• edited February 21
    Oh I tell a lie, it doesn't even f*ck up consistently.

Edit: Oh, and yeah - I like open tabs and don't like checking my emails. I know. ;)
    Screenshot_20180221-112830.png
    720 x 1280 - 115K
    Screenshot_20180221-112838.png
    720 x 1280 - 110K
  • Oh god you're right!
  • Blimey, I've had some people question my competence before... But doubting my ability to tap an emoji is a proper new low, Leuth!
  • edited February 21

Your notifications hurt my OCD sort that out. @LuckyReds

Every time I swipe the buggers away, some other asshole emails me and ruins it.
  • LuckyReds said:

I was meaning your CL notifications.
  • Just use the forum symbols!

:fearful: :warning: :grey_question: :innocent: :mrgreen:
  • LuckyReds said:

How do you even get that many - just by posting so much you get quoted all the time?
  • I get not reading your emails but you should at least check the notification from Monzo in case someone's pinching you money
  • Sponsored links:

• No one should be getting emails. Edit your profile and make sure emails in your Notification Preferences are not ticked
  • rina said:

I get not reading your emails but you should at least check the notification from Monzo in case someone's pinching you money

Good shout; the Monzo notification has literally just popped up as I was having a cuppa in Nero at the time!
  • PaddyP17 said:

LuckyReds said:

How do you even get that many - just by posting so much you get quoted all the time?
    Not a clue; I've hit the 1700 mark now.. I should probably deal with that... now it's been pointed out it's pretty infuriating.

I've got 2,000 less posts than you though, so it can't be about post volume!
  • Just use the forum symbols!

Wait.. what kind of voodoo is this?!
  • LuckyReds said:

ARSEHOLE!!

Just use the forum symbols!

Que?