Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things that make you think wtf ?

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:

You see some amazing things on this planet. Things to which the only response is 'wtf', or suchlike.

For instance, I was recently walking down my regular road when I noticed I was being followed.

And do you want to know who followed me?

It was a Muslim leftie. WTF!

How did I know he was a Muslim leftie, you ask. Well, the turban was one clue. And he was wearing an 'I Love The Transgendered' t-shirt. Case closed.

Anyway, you'll never believe what happened next!

The man approached me and asked me - on my regular road, no less - to excuse him. Excuse him what, I wondered! I began to grow suspicious.

I wondered if this man might be unemployed.

I'd love to be able to say what I think of being asked to excuse an unemployed Muslim leftie on my regular road, but I think it can best be summed up in a single expression. WTF!

Barmy situation. Who'd have thought it?

We are living in strange times.

What happened next made me think 'wtf' even more than before. I continued to walk forward on my regular road, and ignored the unemployed Muslim leftie. The next thing I saw was him standing in the gutter! Up to his ankles in a puddle. So, I realised, he's weird. Only weird people stand in puddles like that.

I'd love to be able to say what I really thought of him, but it's best left to three familiar letters. WTF!

I don't know what this country's coming to.

Erm......one thing.
    Muslims don’t wear turbans.
    Sikhs wear them.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

You see some amazing things on this planet. Things to which the only response is 'wtf', or suchlike.

For instance, I was recently walking down my regular road when I noticed I was being followed.

How did I know he was a Muslim leftie, you ask. Well, the turban was one clue. And he was wearing an 'I Love The Transgendered' t-shirt. Case closed.

The man approached me and asked me - on my regular road, no less - to excuse him. Excuse him what, I wondered! I began to grow suspicious.

I'd love to be able to say what I think of being asked to excuse an unemployed Muslim leftie on my regular road, but I think it can best be summed up in a single expression. WTF!

What happened next made me think 'wtf' even more than before. I continued to walk forward on my regular road, and ignored the unemployed Muslim leftie. The next thing I saw was him standing in the gutter! Up to his ankles in a puddle. So, I realised, he's weird. Only weird people stand in puddles like that.

I'd love to be able to say what I really thought of him, but it's best left to three familiar letters. WTF!

Completely and utterly raving.
  • Options

Leuth said:

Erm......one thing.
    Muslims don’t wear turbans.
    Sikhs wear them.
    Not sure if the Q'uran is that comfortable with our transgender population either.
  • Options

I know the title should have been wtf but thought it might not pass the mods............

story today of a 26 yo women being questioned by west midlands police for putting an abusive note on an ambulance dealing with an emergency in her street & had to park outside her home.

I mean, wtf ????? Are some people so self obsessed or plain ignorant that they don't see the world around them.

Reminds me of an incident last year in the road where I live when an ambulance stopped right in the middle of road between parked cars on either side of the road and blocking cars from moving past in both directions instead of actually parking in the ample space right outside the house they were attending to. I was in no particular hurry at the time so just pulled over to one of the empty parking spaces in the road and listened to the radio and posted shit on here to pass the time...pissed other people off who had to get places though
    Without turning this into a discussion about ambulances... I guess its easier for them to park in the middle of the road so they've easy access to the stretcher if one is needed or not - Parking in a space could result in someone pulling up behind them which could then in turn delay the ambulance from getting back to the hospital with a patient who needs urgent care, simply because they dont have the room to put the patient / stretcher in the back of the vehicle
    I reckon you're correct. This book https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002SDGLTG/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1 was an eye-opener for me on what paramedics have to put up with
  • Options
    iainment said:

story today of a 26 yo women being questioned by west midlands police for putting an abusive note on an ambulance dealing with an emergency in her street & had to park outside her home.

I mean, wtf ????? Are some people so self obsessed or plain ignorant that they don't see the world around them.

People in general who think the roadway outside their home belongs to them.
    There's a house that's about a 5 minute walk from my work that has a huge sign telling employees of the company not to park outside their house (complete with CCTV symbols so you know they'll be watching you).
  • Options

iainment said:

Or people who put dustbins in the road to prevent you from parking.
    happens a lot in the roads around The Valley. Always tempted to move them back onto the pavement (some even have the house number on them so you know who's it is) but I fear getting back after the game & finding my car has been keyed or the tyres punctured.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Are you sure this mythical man wasn't a Sikh?
    Only they make the best ice cream in the world.
    Except for Iranians who make a pistachio ice cream that is just dreamy.

Is it ice cream ice cream or frozen yoghurt
  • Options
    Scoham said:

iainment said:

There's a house that's about a 5 minute walk from my work that has a huge sign telling employees of the company not to park outside their house (complete with CCTV symbols so you know they'll be watching you).
    That, when I had a car, just made me park there.
    If I win the lotto there's a few down my road who'll find fully legal jalopies parked permanently outside their house.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Mrs Stig's claims to like tinned spaghetti, but not hoops because, 'they taste horrible'. WTF?

Heinz cut back on the flavouring to the holes to save money apparently
  • Options
    iainment said:

Dazzler21 said:

iainment said:

Addickted said:

She probably doesn't even own the home.

The selfishness of a large number of individuals never ceases to infuriate me.

Ownership of the home isn't the issue though is it.
    There are as many arsehole homeowners as renters. If anything in my experience they are worse in terms of their sense of entitlement.
    Spot the renter.
    In my time I've rented. But currently I am paying a mortgage to buy my current house.
    So spot the one who jumps to conclusions.
    LMAO
  • Options
    iainment said:

Scoham said:

iainment said:

If I win the lotto there's a few down my road who'll find fully legal jalopies parked permanently outside their house.
    Jalopy is such an underused word
  • Options

Arrested, thank goodness.
    120 quid fine, max, if TV cop shows are anything to go by.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Here she is!

Jesus.

I've never seen a face before that's capable of looking both 20 and 50.
  • Options
    Still trying to work out whether I've whooshed the whole board, whether the whole board's whooshed me, whether satire is dead, and whether I killed it
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Still trying to work out whether I've whooshed the whole board, whether the whole board's whooshed me, whether satire is dead, and whether I killed it

You got far more catches than reasonably expected. Good whooshing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    McBobbin said:

iainment said:

Scoham said:

iainment said:

Jalopy is such an underused word
    Chet Morton had a yellow jalopy called Queen.
  • Options

People sitting in their bedroom knocking one out into a sock

Is this classed as weird then?

Just asking for a mate
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Here she is!

Don't tell me she's now going on social media & boasting about it !!!!!!

(walks away shaking his head....)
  • Options

Riviera said:

Here she is!

Don't tell me she's now going on social media & boasting about it !!!!!!

(walks away shaking his head....)
    Not like you to jump to conclusions Golffie!
  • Options
    Leuth said:

This forum

I rest my case.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Dazzler21 said:

That handwriting screams 'full time mummy on benefits with 4 kids all with different dads who believes the government should stop handing out benefits to scummy bludgers '

Amended it for you, most normal full time parents or just normal parents as they're also known aren't scummy chavs who'd scribble a note on the paramedics van and would know it's "collapsed" not "collasped"...
    2nd amendment
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Here she is!

I’ve changed my mind - it’s a no from me.
  • Options
    Grown adults that tell you “I don’t drink tea or coffee” !
  • Options
    Here she is again. Funny how different pictures can give such a different impression. Looks like a decent young woman in the one on the left.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Grown adults that tell you “I don’t drink tea or coffee” !

Likewise ones that don't eat veg. (That's VEG with an E, Dave Memhet...) :wink: