Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread: MK Dons v Charlton : 17 February 2018

Comments

• Fosu injured?
  • Tariqe Fosu has been ruled out of today’s game against MK Dons with a suspected thigh injury.

The extent of the injury is unclear at the moment.

It’s a blow for the Addicks as Fosu had only returned from an eight-week lay-off last month.
  • Apparently,Weegie.

Aribo in his place.

Pearce on the bench.
  • In work. Boooooo

Come on you Addicks!
  • Good to see Pearce on the bench. Bad news Fosu is injured

• Just picked up on the fact that Marshall has dropped to the bench.
  • Holmes gone. Fosu out. So who on earth do we pass to all the time for the oppo to kick?

Kick he, number 11.

• edited February 2018
    Thanks Bradford for injuring Fosu you bunch of dirty cheats.
  • Thanks all for updates.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks all for updates.

We haven't got any yet, Canters. :smile:

• Reeves back to his old club, great! Guaranteed a couple of goals from the lad... AND a returning coach, nailed on revenge victory for us then. Oh no sorry, this is Charlton isn't it? It is only in 99.9% of football that happens.
  • edited February 2018
    KAG out on loan, Fosu injured, Mavidivi injured... our new wonder loan signing winger Zyro still can’t get a game... not fit? What was the point.

• As you can see from the vid, posted by Ross1- today, we're playing in blue.

• Thanks Bradford for injuring Fosu you bunch of dirty cheats.

I went to the Bradford game. With 25 mins left to play he was out on his feet, 90% of the forward balls went to him and he was fouled repeatedly. As much as I blame Bradford for their tactics, the ref let them get away with it and almost worst of all his manager stood on the touch line and kept him on till the end. Not hindsight here, I turned to the people I was with and said he has to come off for his own safety as he will get injured if not, before 70mins was up. KR has dropped a clanger here (again).
    Red Bull, Pot Noodle,who fucking ever... Athletico's yer man when Gobinson's google mapping it back up the M1.
  • Hoping to follow again on inflight wifi. COYR
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:

Omen spotted on way to ground: two red Charlton* kites, flying directly over a railway!

Here's one of them, snapped in traditional 'smartphone held to binoculars' fashion.

*author's license

Who's holding the string then ?
  • Nice to see that Aneke isn't in their squad. One less goal threat for them
  • Fosu out. Reeves in. No real change in the starting lineup apart from that. Zyro still on the bench. Magennis ploughing a lonely furrow up front. I'm sure the same tactics from Robinson. What's there not to like!

At least we have Pearce on the bench, and Aribo coming back could be a plus.
  • Leuth said:

Omen spotted on way to ground: two red Charlton* kites, flying directly over a railway!

Here's one of them, snapped in traditional 'smartphone held to binoculars' fashion.

*author's license

Kite? Looks like a bird to me.
  • As usual, expect the worst, hope for the best. Perhaps we can equalise before the other team score, as is normal.
  • Is Zyro the new Doodoo ??
  • Is Zyro the new Doodoo ??

No, he's the new Zero.

• Bradford not playing today so a win will take us up to 6th. If we win of course!
  • Oggy Red said:

Thanks all for updates.

We haven't got any yet, Canters. :smile:

In advance! :p
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!