Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 1-1 Bradford City

Apologies for the late publication and thanks to the 50 Lifers who gave marks:

Comments

• it seems we have only slightly improved from last season looking at the comparison table.
  • Kashi has done really well to avoid a Card since he got that brilliant booking ahead of the AFC Wimbledon cup game
  • edited February 2018
    scored 1 (ONE) extra goal when compared to last year when we flirted with relegation - so much for the attacking style of play that KR has instilled into the team.

PS.. I don't want to dismiss all your hard work as I really enjoy seeing the players marks, stats & comparisons, but just wanted to point out that we did also hit the post Tuesday night - because apart from the goal that was about the only time we got near to scoring.
  • Sorry Golfie,
    As I don't attend home matches I have to use the information from the Press Association as shown on BBC and Sky, I have rechecked and there is no mention of a hit post, so “offically” it didn’t happen even if it did :smile:

Also please always let me know if you think I’ve made a mistake because I do.
  • Sorry Golfie,
    As I don't attend home matches I have to use the information from the Press Association as shown on BBC and Sky, I have rechecked and there is no mention of a hit post, so “offically” it didn’t happen even if it did :smile:

Also please always let me know if you think I’ve made a mistake because I do.

Thanks for the update. Although I admit you can only go by what you are "told" if you weren't there, I would hope that if fellow lifers all agreed that we did , in fact, hit the post (in the first half, from a shot by Marshall) then you would change your stats - unless you feel that 9000 fans are all wrong and some numpty from the PA (who may have been going for a coffee / 15 chips / a wee & therefore missed the action) is right. Also, I believe it was widely mentioned in the post match thread so surely that must carry some weight.
  • Sorry, I didn't want to sound pedantic & do appreciate you doing the stats and all that.
  • edited February 2018
    Bloody PA. What a lift it would have been had Marshall scored. Think it would do him the world of good. He works hard and deserves a reward...
    And thanks LL, it's a Rolls Royce service you provide. Would buy you a beer at the first opportunity I get if you'd like one.
  • Sorry, I didn't want to sound pedantic & do appreciate you doing the stats and all that.

No problem, the PA piss me off but I have no alternative, now when we are back in the Prem.....................
  • JamesSeed said:

Bloody PA. What a lift it would have been had Marshall scored. Think it would do him the world of good. He works hard and deserves a reward...
    And thanks LL, it's a Rolls Royce service you provide. Would buy you a beer at the first opportunity I get if you'd like one.

Appreciated, that will be after the takeover or away at Bristol Rovers hopefully