Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chinese woman joins handbag in X-ray machine

Comments

• Options
    So that's why @JessieAddick hasn't posted recently :wink:
  • Options
    Jesus...... I'm speechless. Dongguan is famous for its sex business. I don't know what else I can say....
  • Options
    I'm far more concerned about the black face used on state television last night, I couldn't believe what I was watching.
  • Options

I'm far more concerned about the black face used on state television last night, I couldn't believe what I was watching.

You mean the blacking up that occurred on the new year gala show? I also did a double take at that. So often China seems to echo a 70s Britain
  • Options

You mean the blacking up that occurred on the new year gala show? I also did a double take at that. So often China seems to echo a 70s Britain
    Exactly that, what made it even worse, I was in a room of about 20 people, me and the Mrs were the only two who didn't find it funny. #countrysidelife

As for 70's Britain, I feel Yunnan is years behind that.
  • Options

Exactly that, what made it even worse, I was in a room of about 20 people, me and the Mrs were the only two who didn't find it funny. #countrysidelife

Try Shanghai or Shenzhen ...20 years ahead.
  • Options

So equivalent to 90's Britain ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I spent my first year in China not far from Shanghai, it's a fantastic city although I could never live there.

Shenzhen is just a poor mans HK no local culture at all, i really didnt like it.

The infrastructure and life style might be ahead of other cities, people still shit, piss and spit on the streets though.

I actually love Kunming, has more ethnic minorities than any other Chinese city and full of culture, character and colour. I'm staying in an Yi village for the holiday, the people are amazing and the scenery mind blowing.
  • Options

We get that in Thailand as well.
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-43081218

The blacking up incident made the news, it seems
  • Options

Shenzhen is just a poor mans HK no local culture at all, i really didnt like it.

The infrastructure and life style might be ahead of other cities, people still shit, piss and spit on the streets though.
    You might as well have stayed in Hull :wink:
  • Options

I spent my first year in China not far from Shanghai, it's a fantastic city although I could never live there.

I actually love Kunming, has more ethnic minorities than any other Chinese city and full of culture, character and colour. I'm staying in an Yi village for the holiday, the people are amazing and the scenery mind blowing.
    More likely to see shitting in the street in Thamesmead than Shenzhen .