Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

AFC Wimbledon & Peterborough away tickets on sale tomorrow.

edited February 12 in General Charlton
753 tickets on restricted sale for AFC Wimbledon including seats.
906 tickets for Peterborough.
https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5a81c8b827c8e/tickets-for-afc-wimbledon-and-peterborough-trips-to-go-on-sale

Comments

• You couldn't make it up, part 93...

Valley Away will be running a service to south-west London, priced at £14. Details on pick-up times and locations can be seen below:

Larkfield: 10.20am

Gravesend: 10.45am

Dartford: 11am

Bexleyheath: 11.15am

Bromley: 11.45am

Eltham: 12.05am

Charlton: 12.20am
  • £26 for Posh is a bit steep.
  • clive said:

753 tickets on restricted sale for AFC Wimbledon including seats.
    906 tickets for Peterborough.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5a81c8b827c8e/tickets-for-afc-wimbledon-and-peterborough-trips-to-go-on-sale

Should be restricted view not restricted sale, for AFC Wimbledon.
  • I would rather stand stark bollox naked in a gay bar rather than go to Wimbledon again.
    Absolute shit house.

No funny comments please I am easily offended
  • I would rather stand stark bollox naked in a gay bar rather than go to Wimbledon again.
    Absolute shit house.

Your round at afc
    Absolute shit house.

So it was not you in Comptons the other night then?
  • I'd like to be the first person to predict the AFC game being postponed, due to the weather forecast for next week & the fact that they are effectively a non league pitch/ground/set up.
  • Afc Wimbledon is the worst away ground ever.

Fact.

I would rather get a palarse tattoo on my knob than visit that shit house again
  • I'd like to be the first person to predict the AFC game being postponed, due to the weather forecast for next week & the fact that they are effectively a non league pitch/ground/set up.

F@cking need you just got a ticket today
  • clb74 said:

I'd like to be the first person to predict the AFC game being postponed, due to the weather forecast for next week & the fact that they are effectively a non league pitch/ground/set up.

F@cking need you just got a ticket today
    At least a round of drinks will be cheaper for you this season.