Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Doncaster 1-1 Charlton

many thanks to the 21 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• edited February 2018
    Will any of our players get into double figures for scoring this season?
  • Jay DaSilva really is such a lovely player. It's been so fun to watch him really blossom. His consistency for a 19 year old is incredible. I think he could go on to have a Premier League, and even England international, career and I think I'll always consider him partially one of ours.
  • ross1 said:

Will any of our players get into double figures for scoring this season?

KAG probably.
  • Excuse me for being objective, i was not at the game so apologise for the ignorance here.

Was Reeves really the worst player? i can see by averages, however whenever i kept checking twitter updates (was in the pub) it would be noted he was creating chances. I dont know if the is the normal scapegoat or just the fine margins as nothing is coming off it works against him? Sorry hate to go off topic too much but just wondered.
  • Excuse me for being objective, i was not at the game so apologise for the ignorance here.

Was Reeves really the worst player? i can see by averages, however whenever i kept checking twitter updates (was in the pub) it would be noted he was creating chances. I dont know if the is the normal scapegoat or just the fine margins as nothing is coming off it works against him? Sorry hate to go off topic too much but just wondered.

People have probably marked him lower because of the chance he wasted in the first half where he passed rather than shooting

People have probably marked him lower because of the chance he wasted in the first half where he passed rather than shooting
    Thanks FA, as normal though some players just people will always mark lower. I cant really comment much as i wasn't there or haven't seen the game. Just out of interest was thinking when he seems to be mentioned on twitter alot you would think that would be a positive :)

Reeves was dreadful.
  • se9addick said:

Excuse me for being objective, i was not at the game so apologise for the ignorance here.

Reeves was dreadful.
    If the scores on the doors were done after 90 minutes, everyone including Reeves would have had higher marks. Snatching a draw from the jaws of victory made the pass to big Josh when the shot was on, just sheet madness. If we won 1-0 then just another bad decision in front of goal. We were poor against Oldham (we won) and nicked a draw against Peterborough with 2 injury time goals. The result always gives a different slant on individual performances.
  • se9addick said:

Excuse me for being objective, i was not at the game so apologise for the ignorance here.

Reeves was dreadful.
    If the scores on the doors were done after 90 minutes, everyone including Reeves would have had higher marks. Snatching a draw from the jaws of victory made the pass to big Josh when the shot was on, just sheet madness. If we won 1-0 then just another bad decision in front of goal. We were poor against Oldham (we won) and nicked a draw against Peterborough with 2 injury time goals. The result always gives a different slant on individual performances.
    And JDS benefited from not being on the pitch when the equaliser went in!
  • If the form table is anything to go by, we should have a few more points on the board after the next five games.
  • Sponsored links:

• stonemuse said:

If the form table is anything to go by, we should have a few more points on the board after the next five games.

Oxford had not won away for umpteen games until meeting us, Doncaster was on a bad run, until meeting us. Bradford on a terrible run, sacked their manager, until meeting us