Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Bradford | Tue 13 Feb | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Robbo has stated there will be one change from Saturday, let's hope it's Aribo for Reeves.
  • Believe the change will be Kaikai coming into the side.
  • Solly out I reckon
  • 2-0 Charlton (Mag, Bauer)

Tense early start but i think we can win this comfortably in the end. Im a Robbo fan but the DaSilva/Lennon sub was poor on Saturday.

When comfortable keep it that way!!

Comfortable Charlton you having a laugh.
    We need to be 4 0 up with 30 seconds to go and id still be happy with a point
  • LenGlover said:

Solly out I reckon

Not sure. Although he's not playing that well there's no obvious replacement fpr Solly. Pearce and Sarr not ready yet, so Konsa needed at CD. And Dijksteel not really ready for RB imo.
  • JamesSeed said:

LenGlover said:

Solly out I reckon

Not sure. Although he's not playing that well there's no obvious replacement fpr Solly. Pearce and Sarr not ready yet, so Konsa needed at CD. And Dijksteel not really ready for RB imo.
    And he played for the U23s today.

If Sarr and/or Pearce were fit I'd be tempted to give Solly a breather. I think he's looked a bit jaded since coming back from injury. If he really does have knee serious, chronic knee problems, I would expect it to be like a lot of conditions where it flares up at times and makes everything harder. But as you say, there's not obviously replacement.

I expect Kaikai comes in for Reeves.
  • I would not be surprised if Solly misses out tomorrow, but obviously Pearce not starting, so unless he plays Konsa RB and puts Lennon in with Bauer, I cannot see who else could play RB
  • anyone but reeves to play please
  • ross1 said:

I would not be surprised if Solly misses out tomorrow, but obviously Pearce not starting, so unless he plays Konsa RB and puts Lennon in with Bauer, I cannot see who else could play RB

Is Dijksteel injured?
  • clb74 said:

2-0 Charlton (Mag, Bauer)

Tense early start but i think we can win this comfortably in the end. Im a Robbo fan but the DaSilva/Lennon sub was poor on Saturday.

It is possible...we sounded like we were comfortable Saturday until 1 stupid sub changed that, basically..dont fix what ain't broken!
  • Sponsored links:

• Dizzle said:

ross1 said:

I would not be surprised if Solly misses out tomorrow, but obviously Pearce not starting, so unless he plays Konsa RB and puts Lennon in with Bauer, I cannot see who else could play RB

Is Dijksteel injured?
    He captained the U23s today.

• dickplumb said:

Dizzle said:

ross1 said:

Is Dijksteel injured?
    He captained the U23s today.

Injured for tomorrow then
  • edited February 2018
    SDAddick said:

JamesSeed said:

LenGlover said:

Solly out I reckon

And he played for the U23s today.

If Sarr and/or Pearce were fit I'd be tempted to give Solly a breather. I think he's looked a bit jaded since coming back from injury. If he really does have knee serious, chronic knee problems, I would expect it to be like a lot of conditions where it flares up at times and makes everything harder. But as you say, there's not obviously replacement.

I expect Kaikai comes in for Reeves.
    That'd be exciting to watch. I was hoping for Aribo, although it would be JFC giving way I guess.
    Zyro is presumably a decent player so need more minutes. We can chuck him on in the second half when we're three or four up.
  • As BOTH Dijksteel and Pearce played today, I'd be surprised of the defence changes tomorrow. It's not as if the defence played badly on Saturday, the main failing was not taking chances
  • Nicholas said:

Simonsen said:

I'm picking the team for this one....

Amos

Konsa Bauer Pearce DaSilva

Aribo Kashi

Kakai Fosu Magennis

Zyro

Bath tubs; Marshall, JFC, Solly, Jackson, Dijksteel, Lennon, Phillips

Magennis on the left!! Your as bad as Robinson :)
    He talks less...
  • Bradford must get out of their horrendous run sometime. This coupled with a new manager effect I'll suffer a draw.
  • clb74 said:

2-0 Charlton (Mag, Bauer)

You're never happy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Christ... 10th!!
  • we now need 29 points out of a remaining 48, the only way to look at it.
  • we now need 29 points out of a remaining 48, the only way to look at it.

It's really hard to know as so many of the teams around us appear to be struggling a bit. Weird results recently.
  • On the face of it we should win this. The issue, apart from new manager bounce, is whether our two successive late capitulations have dented our confidence to the extent that we do it again if we have a narrow lead. It will be interesting.
  • edited February 2018
    It’s double bubble for Bradford tonight visiting the best ground for sorting out your form plus new manager bounce. Add in gobby’s mania for players out of position and his blind favouritism for certain duffers and City will only have themselves to blame if they’re not comfortably 2 up after an hour. If they fluff their lines and things are still tight with 20 mins to go gobby will sort them out with moronic substitutions to facilitate a late goal or 2. Followed obviously by blaming whichever saps he just lumbered with jobs they’re weren’t suited to. Better off staying in the warm making pancakes but I won't of course I'm addicted to hope. 3 years on krok was less painful.
  • It’s double bubble for Bradford tonight visiting the best ground for sorting out your form plus new manager bounce. Add in gobby’s mania for players out of position and his blind favouritism for certain duffers and City will only have themselves to blame if they’re not comfortably 2 up after an hour. If they fluff their lines and things are still tight with 20 mins to go gobby will sort them out with moronic substitutions to facilitate a late goal or 2. Followed obviously by blaming whichever saps he just lumbered with jobs they’re weren’t suited to. Better off staying in the warm making pancakes

zzzz
  • We seem to struggle to win comfortably more often than not so whilst part of me is strangely optimistic, the logical part suggests a tight game as per usual.
  • Trying to remember the last time I felt quite so disinterested.

Just ticking off the days until Roly finally buggers off and the fat bloke in the tracksuit gets his P45 and takes his one-man popularity contest elsewhere.

1-2