Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited February 2018
    They're not their.Stupid orange no mark Nigel twat. Talking of rot...how's the football club owner game these days tango man?
  • edited February 2018
    Pinned tweet a few years ago eh - hanging on to your palace times eh @sjopinion10
  • I think he means the ROT Party
  • I saw that, absolutely bizarre behaviour; he seems to be desperately clutching to the past.

I get the impression his little jabs at Charlton are little more than an attempt at staying relevant with the Palace fanbase.. which is a bit sad really, considering he's a 50 year old man with some fairly impressive achievements to his name. Nevermind though..
  • I hate the Orange twat, but we are getting to that point...takeover now cant come quick enough.....we are going to need everyone to be pulling together to get our fanbase back on track. Onwards and upwards......forget the Orange no mark muppet, he is a nobody trying to attract attention.
  • In real life he can be a little bit over inflated of his own personal intelligence, but he genuinely doesn't hate Charlton - we have jovial banter - I think on twitter he does it to keep himself "relevant" and tweeted about!
  • Sponsored links:

• buckshee said:

Might be a bit of a twat but him ripping into Gordon Taylor on talksport this week was fantastic, Taylor is mmost of what's wrong in football.

Yep, heard that, really did a number on him, I grudgingly give him a lot of respect on talksport as he does knock down a few egos and tell it like it is, he has utter contempt for most agents and prima Donna players
  • The bloke is a tit
  • edited February 2018
    He’s a proper nigel, i.e. a pompous Surrey twat who must repeatedly point out how much he doesn’t care about us
  • The Katie Hopkins of football

They share the same haircut
  • Orange lemon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Orange lemon.

That could be their new away kit, clashing stripes of orange and yellow.
  • He’s a proper nigel, i.e. a pompous Surrey twat who must repeatedly point out how much he doesn’t care about us

Oi! I was born and raised in Surrey.
  • Dazzler21 said:

cafc_will said:

cunt.
    That would have done.
  • Just realised who his picture reminds me of, it's a cross between Kenneth Williams, oohhh matron and Hitler.
  • Still employed by Talksport.....conflict of interest....all bombard Talksport
  • Dazzler21 said:

He’s a proper nigel, i.e. a pompous Surrey twat who must repeatedly point out how much he doesn’t care about us

Steady, Its not like he said slow pompous Surrey tw*t. ;)
  • Dazzler21 said:

And I now live in Surrey. You can take the man / woman out of Charlton, but cannot take Charlton out of the man / woman.
  • edited February 2018
    Riviera said:

I really don't mind him, of course he's an arse somtimes but he is funny. I heard him on 5Live a few weeks ago and he was very entertaining. Best thing he said was how he sacked managers; he'd call them into his office and say:
    "I don't know how the club would survive without you Steve/Trevor/Alan etc but from Monday we're gonna give it a go!"
    He also said that Pardew is the Chairman of the Alan Pardew Fan Club.

That don't sit well with me, the how to sack someone bit.