Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Attendance for 1st game under new owners

I reckon 13,000 tops

Comments

• Options
    It doesn't get any more glamorous than Bradford at home on a cold Tuesday night in February
  • Options
    typical, i am working

• Options
    Me and all the Greenie Juniors have pencilled in the Shrewsbury footy for a fiver game as our first game back this season.
    Cant bloody wait.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Me and all the Greenie Juniors have pencilled in the Shrewsbury footy for a fiver game as our first game back this season.
    Cant bloody wait.

Think I might try to make that one.
  • Options
    I will be there for Bradford if takeover is officially completed before hand
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    37 and a dwarf
  • Options

I'd save your money and aim for the Shrews game, much more affordable and will have a better atmosphere I am sure.
  • Options
    Muir Out!
  • Options
    Most likely of scenarios for sure.

p.s I agree with your position on Sparkling water wankers.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I'd save your money and aim for the Shrews game, much more affordable and will have a better atmosphere I am sure.
    Football for a fiver is never a good atmosphere(people who dont care about football go and non Charlton fans)

Think the Bradford match will have some proper fans returning.
  • Options
    rananegra said:

It doesn't get any more glamorous than Bradford at home on a cold Tuesday night in February

can't see it being announced that soon, takes a week or so for EFL to give 'fit and proper' person approval I think

• Options
    Not sure I will remember the way, do we still play in red?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Won’t be that much bigger than current attendance.
  • Options
    Billions tuning in from around the world. Bigger than the World Cup Final.
  • Options
    midweek, cold, good opposition who we could easily get turned over against.

i reckon a thousand more than usual. the shrewsbury game a few more may come back, but i genuinely dont think theres anymore than 5/600 boycotting a lot just cant be fucked.
  • Options

37 and a dwarf

Scrap the crossbar challenge for a bit of dwarf tossing!
  • Options
    Don't think it will be as many as some predict due to the short notice of it. Especially if it ends up being Tuesday night.
  • Options
    Don't think many boycotters will return until there's an official announcement that the club has been sold.

So 9,237
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Dazzler21 said:

Football for a fiver is never a good atmosphere(people who dont care about football go and non Charlton fans)

Think the Bradford match will have some proper fans returning.
    Proper fans have never gone away ;-)
    yep we have plenty of proper fans , who have never gone away

It's happening normality is returning , our shitty little away followings are slowly coming back to focus
  • Options

Ditto.

I'm going Saturday if announced tomorrow.
  • Options

37 and a dwarf

Scrap the crossbar challenge for a bit of dwarf tossing!
    Count me out as a missile.