Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rochdale v Millwall

The morning papers are reporting that Neil Harris was angry with the Rochdale fans celebrating their win last night.

Neil actually says that the Rochdale fans were a complete disgrace last night.

They actually had the nerve to run onto the pitch and celebrated their win in front of the Millwall fans, and then they started to goad the Millwall fans.
But if that wasn’t bad enough, the Millwall players were treated badly, and Neil and his management team were abused and called names. What on earth is the world coming to?

I really hope that the FA do an investigation and charge Neil Harris with being a bad loser, and a complete tosser.

Comments

• Options
    We already have a thread on this, FA cup one. Not worth another thread imo
  • Options
    edited February 2018

The morning papers are reporting that Neil Harris was angry with the Rochdale fans celebrating their win last night.

Neil actually says that the Rochdale fans were a complete disgrace last night.

They actually had the nerve to run onto the pitch and celebrated their win in front of the Millwall fans, and then they started to goad the Millwall fans.
    But if that wasn’t bad enough, the Millwall players were treated badly, and Neil and his management team were abused and called names. What on earth is the world coming to?

I really hope that the FA do an investigation and charge Neil Harris with being a bad loser, and a complete tosser.

You're coming across as such an eloquent and well rounded individual yourself. I'd empty my pockets of stones if I were you.
  • Options

We already have a thread on this, FA cup one. Not worth another thread imo

Agreed. Some people just like to see their name up in lights, though.

It's also good for the like and lol count.
  • Options
    No one likes you.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

No one likes you.

I'm sure it's not that bad for Dickie. Billericay is a melting pot of friendly types.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Im here from the argument thread and feel some what let down.

I have it on good authority that Dickie has boarded a train at Billericay and is currently travelling through Shenfield on his way to Liverpool Street for a muscle flexing exhibition.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Im here from the argument thread and feel some what let down.

Wait til BD comes back on. He's a lively one.
  • Options
    Fecking Millwall sunk my fourfold. Bet the boys down the den, are pissed off that Harris threw away a game with Spurs, which would almost certainly have had TV money to. Neil,Harris starting to build up Charlton Manager attributes ! ( fuck up the cup games).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fecking Millwall sunk my fourfold. Bet the boys down the den, are pissed off that Harris threw away a game with Spurs, which would almost certainly have had TV money to. Neil,Harris starting to build up Charlton Manager attributes ! ( fuck up the cup games).

not sure, some Millwall "fans" acted like absolute bellends last season at spurs so the potential fixture didnt exactly scream "magic of the fa cup"
  • Options
    Victimwall
  • Options

Victimwall

How very dare you.

I'm offended, and almost certainly the victim of an unwarranted and wholly unfair smear campaign by jealous types :wink:
  • Options

Victimwall

How very dare you.

I'm offended, and almost certainly the victim of an unwarranted and wholly unfair smear campaign by jealous types :wink:

For a club who supposedly doesn't care that no one likes them... Millwall seem to care a lot about the fact that no one likes them. :-)
  • Options
    Would have been the only game I was remotely interested in from Draw. Hate FA cup weekends, as bad as internationals. Maybe it's years of Charlton failing in cup competitions which has made me feel like this. The FA cup.....who gives a
  • Options
    its probably another game rochdale could do without with the state of that pitch i can see to more games being called off leading to fixture pile up and then one bad result after another.
  • Options
    Well that is disgusting!

That 5,000 West Ham fans could be bothered to head up north, pretend to be bloody Rochdale Football Club, and that the local police AND the national press should be in cahoots...

Bomber, I share your disgust.
  • Options
    Glass houses and all that. We are not angelic.
    However their song does contain the line 'no one likes us, we don't care' so how come Harris cares what happened?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

However their song does contain the line 'no one likes us, we don't care' so how come Harris cares what happened?

Probably because Harris doesn't control what fans think, nor the historic context of the song.

Just a thought, like.
  • Options

seth plum said:

A few of our fans are not angelic but we don't have a manager who calls for a hostile atmosphere then whinges if someone else does it.
    You wouldn't be able to understand him if he did.
  • Options

seth plum said:

Probably because Harris doesn't control what fans think, nor the historic context of the song.

Just a thought, like.
    You are generally an excellent poster but this is a weak response.
    Harris knows the Millwall culture full well and especially the image of the club reinforced regularly by the song.
    The fans who schlepped there deserve praise but it might have shown more class to accept events and move on, goodness knows we have to do it often enough.
  • Options
    Hahaha...I was unaware that Millwall had been been knocked out of the cup last night. What a pleasant surprise! And NH's reaction was brilliant. You couldn't make this shit up. Classic.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Rochdale/millwall v Spurs/Newport has already been schedule for tv. Just need Newport to do their part. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    seth plum said:

seth plum said:

Just a thought, like.
    You are generally an excellent poster but this is a weak response. - in your opinion
    Harris knows the Millwall culture full well and especially the image of the club reinforced regularly by the song - I didn't say that Harris was unaware of the context of the song. I said he can't control the thoughts of the fans nor the historic context of the song. Do keep up, old chap
    The fans who schlepped there deserve praise but it might have shown more class to accept events and move on, goodness knows we have to do it often enough. - Have a reread of some of the match threads on here. You'll be surprised how many don't do as you suggest
    A weak/poor response from someone who is usually quite considered.
  • Options
    SO. MANY. BITES.
  • Options

SO. MANY. BITES.

Exactly what I thought. Mention our name and they all come out wanting a piece of the action.