Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Computer help!!!

Calling any tech guru! Having a mare accessing my banking (NatWest) on my laptop using Google Chrome. Other banking sites are fine. When I bring up the login page, chrome doesn't recognise it as a secure site and won't allow access. However I can access via my iPad so the issue seems to be just with the laptop. Sure it must be an easy fix in settings or suchlike but grateful for any advice

Comments

• Options
    Try a different browser?
  • Options
    Talal said:

Try a different browser?

Try a different bank?
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Nat West seem to be having major problems with online banking log in since Friday afternoon.....leastways for me. Not using chrome though.
    Maybe it’s part and parcel of the same problem.
  • Options
    Have you tried turning it off and on again? :wink:

I get this if my antivirus isn't up to date. Some of them download certificates which authentic the site. If the certificate is old then it won't let you in. Kaspersky is a nightmare for this but guess it has a good reasons for what it does.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Send me your details, I'll have a crack at it. ;)
    Edited........Too slow. @Covered End beat me to it. Although I'm not sure he's trustworthy. ;)
  • Options
    Try clearing your browser history.
  • Options
    AlF said:

Try clearing your browser history.

Unless he's single he should be doing that anyway ;)
  • Options
    Try to clear cache as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Definitely clear your browser history and cache and, if that doesn't work, try a different browser, doing the same clearing on that, too.

Call their customer support and see if they've got a problem?