Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The simple pleasures in life...

Reheated takeaway for breakfast
The children amusing themselves for 5 mins while I drink my tea

Comments

• Options
    A decent cup of tea in itself is one, as is the purring of a friendly cat.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Reheated takeaway for breakfast
    The children amusing themselves for 5 mins while I drink my tea

Reheated takeaway is my favourite breakfast. Accompanied with a nice cup of strong black coffee.
  • Options
    Reheated takeaway for breakfast........yuk.
  • Options
    Cold leftover curry is great.
  • Options
    Having a lie in
    Toast and marmite
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Normal tea bags, or Chinese tea in the Plum household?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A comfy chair and a good pint in the pub.
  • Options
    New socks.
  • Options
    Someone starting a new thread that competes with the 'General Things That Please You Thread'. Anything that stops me getting unwanted notifications is a simple pleasure in my book.
  • Options
    Starting a new thread to compete with the general things that please you thread, and suddenly appearing popular
  • Options
    A hot bath
  • Options
    Stig said:

Someone starting a new thread that competes with the 'General Things That Please You Thread'. Anything that stops me getting unwanted notifications is a simple pleasure in my book.

Err, you do know @stig you can easily change your user profile to stop getting notifications?
  • Options

seth plum said:

Normal tea bags, or Chinese tea in the Plum household?
    For breakfast it is Sainsbury's gold label tea bags. Nectar of the gods.
  • Options
    Coming home from work on a cold day and closing the front door behind you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

A hot bath

Northerner Alert!!
    eh?? Northerners don't have baths!! If they want to get clean (which 99% of them never do) they go for a dip in the local river.
  • Options
    Having a poo and not having one of the kids trying to get in every few seconds.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

cfgs said:

How I long for that. This morning, both stood outside the bog shouting "daddy is doing a poo" and making farting noises.
    Open the door next time, that will teach them.
  • Options
    Walking my dog in beautiful woodland.....especially on a sunny day and seeing shafts of sunlight breaking through the trees.
    Magic....and it doesn’t cost you a penny!
  • Options
    cfgs said:

McBobbin said:

cfgs said:

How I long for that. This morning, both stood outside the bog shouting "daddy is doing a poo" and making farting noises.
    Open the door next time, that will teach them.
    Tried that. They came in an added the cry "I can see Daddy's winkie" to their repertoire. They swifty also learned "f*** off"
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

cfgs said:

I do that when my missus is in the bog. She fucking hates it!
  • Options
    Coming home to three dogs