Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

6 Nations 2018.

Comments

• Options
    I just can't help but find it a bit cringey when people claim that teams go the extra mile vs England; what, do the coaching staff say "Yeah, we need to win every match as it's a tight competition, but try double as hard not to lose today?". Reminds me a little of the arrogance over the English football team.

All I'd say is compare the Italy and Wales matches, four games where the opposition has been the same, but the game has been far more firm.

I'm happy to be proved wrong, and I thought Ireland would falter today to be honest, but I can't quite see what a lot of those predicting an English grand slam are predicting. The 18th will be close, but I'll have my money on Ireland if I had to pick. (Although I suspect the venue - Twickenham - will be the difference.
  • Options
    Ffs
  • Options
    Not looking good today so far.
  • Options
    Scotland getting the decisions from Owens today.
  • Options
    Just ridiculous
  • Options
    Credit to Jones for that try.

England's character will be tested now. They need to score 3 times.
  • Options
    Scotland looking increasingly British.
  • Options

Ffs

Absolutely.
  • Options
    Is this to do with Brexit? ;-)
  • Options
    Well done Owen.

Let's go again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bolox
  • Options
    Good reffing ffs
  • Options
    Watched a spineless Charlton performance and now in the pub watching a spineless England.
  • Options
    You can take your kilt off now Nigel.
  • Options
    All over now
  • Options
    It's a celtic conspiracy.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Why are Scotland allowed to handle at the breakdown when England are not? Every time we do it penalty to Scotland. When Scotland
    do it all good counter ruck.
  • Options
    England nearly as shit at the rugby, as the Scotch are at the curling
  • Options
    Beaten fair and square, too little too late
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    LenGlover said:

Why are Scotland allowed to handle at the breakdown when England are not? Every time we do it penalty to Scotland. When we do it all good counter ruck.

I refer you to the previous comment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll be honest, there weren't a lot given England's way, but can't be bothered to argue about it. Swings and roundabouts, to coin a phrase
  • Options
    Spirited second half performance and a couple of big calls that seemed to go the Jocks way but they were deserved winners
  • Options
    edited February 2018

LenGlover said:

Why are Scotland allowed to handle at the breakdown when England are not? Every time we do it penalty to Scotland. When we do it all good counter ruck.

I refer you to the previous comment.

Yaaaaaaayyyy!
    Oh Scotland deserved it overall and I acknowledged Huw Jones higher up the thread.

However the inconsistency of the referee at the breakdown effectively sabotaged England's chances of recovering from the hole they dug themselves into and that is frustrating.

I rate Nigel Owens too which makes it all the more disappointing.
  • Options
    Owens always seems to have a downer on Ireland.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Reffing was fine, stop whinging. Beaten by the better team.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

No ones whinging, every one has said fairly beaten, but do you mind if we discuss the game?
  • Options

Fiiish said:

No ones whinging, every one has said fairly beaten, but do you mind if we discuss the game?
    People whinging about Owens wearing a kilt or decisions not going England's way. Or are you just ignoring those posts. Feel free to discuss the game, but don't be a berk and pretend anyone is stifling the discussion just because you're upset.
  • Options
    How very satisfying. Doesn’t happen often so I’m savouring it.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

People whinging about Owens wearing a kilt or decisions not going England's way. Or are you just ignoring those posts. Feel free to discuss the game, but don't be a berk and pretend anyone is stifling the discussion just because you're upset.
    I'm not upset with the result luv, honest.

I just don't understand why you've chosen to wade in, telling everyone what they can and can't do.
  • Options
    XxX