Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Oxford 3/2/18 post-match views

Umm... when I left the house we had just gone 1 nil up.

Discuss.

Comments

• Been saying our defence is a real problem for months.

Let’s just get the takeover and start again next season.
  • A packet of Cookeen could do better. The man's a fraud.
  • Sitting so fucking deep inviting a goal same old shit fuckibg Karl push them up !!!
  • Left on 86 as had to go to work at 7. Can't believe this result.
  • Sponsored links:

• I’ve never seen a side getting undone by 3 indentical goals so easily, would’ve been 4 had the one that hit the post gone in
  • Sheep Whisperer thinks tactics are sweeties.
  • I’ve never seen a side getting undone by 3 indentical goals so easily, would’ve been 4 had the one that hit the post gone in

And they hit the bar.
  • Stunned by that .
    We didn’t play bad but Oxford showed us how to finish .
    To much tippy tappy stuff from us around their box without shooting. Fosu the main culprit.
    Di Silva is great going forward but defending he’s a liability at times .
    Gutted
  • Gutted to lose that to two late goals. Oxford looked dangerous on the break and our defence (and I'm including the defensive midfield pairing in this) just couldn't handle them. It would have made a lot of sense to bring on Bauer for Fosu and just see the game out. I hope that Bauer and Pearce are back soon or I suspect we will struggle to make the play offs, let alone win them.
  • We were a shower of shit defensively and deserved nothing from the game because of this

Amos, Solly, Konsa, Lennon, DaSilva, Kashi and JFC have got to ask questions of themselves as how they play as unit, especially as Kashi and DaSilva have undone their individual contributions today by not working as a back line

Make sure you address this KR
  • Stunned by that .
    To much tippy tappy stuff from us around their box without shooting. Fosu the main culprit.
    Gutted

I got flagged by some prick for saying the same at the start of the season...but I am used to being flagged by pricks.
  • Stunned by that .
    Gutted

I got flagged by some prick for saying the same at the start of the season...but I am used to being flagged by pricks.
    There’s only one thing that likes pricks.
  • Sponsored links:

• We've let in so many late goals under KR. Yes, this is Charlton and we always make our fans sweat, but this is a problem. However, I don't think we've turned a lead into a defeat in the last five minutes for a long time. Some statistician out there will know.

Why was Bauer, who along with Pearce are the best CB at the club, not starting? Why not bring on Bauer or JJ for the last few minutes to hold onto the lead? Aribo should arguably have started, not come on for what may be the worst six minutes of his playing career!

Magennis and Kashi scoring must be considered positives but what use is that after a result like this?
  • edited February 2018
    Honey moons over !

Last week Oxford lost to fecking Bury to screw my weekend up financially. Then this ..... I fecking hate Oxford.
  • Only fourteen points above the drop. Gillingham....... Oxford ........ at home......... really? Still enough games left to get relegated? Laughing stock? I think so.
  • Yuck. Can't be binning off two goals at the death like that. Really frustrating
  • 89th minute I'm thinking hold on for a win. 4 minutes later we've lost. Will probably be pissed off once I've got over the shock.
  • Posting without going ...When we went 2-1 up I thought it was in the bag. Turned off Valley Pass and went and made a cuppa. Typical Charlton ...
  • Harry Lennon. I love an academy kid coming through as much as anyone but he is so cumbersome and mistake prone.

I'll raise you cumbersome and mistake prone and raise you shocking.

His decision making is about a quick as a jury.
  • KR is part of the network ......
  • edited February 2018
    The was the most Charlton thing ever.

Going forward we look very dangerous. At the back we were awful for each of their goals.

Harry Lennon had a disastrous afternoon.