Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Essex cricket 2018

Comments

• this boy is a talent.
  • MrOneLung said:

44/7

Young Cook gets his 5-for.

It's certainly a Wonderful World for him
  • edited May 2018
    Michelle for S Cook getting out Bresnan. Only the snail putting in a shift.i must admit to knowing very little about Cook. Says he's afast bowler. Is he supposed to be the real deal?
  • 45/8 siddle whoop!
  • 50 all out. 4/7 for Siddle, Snail last one out.

Lovely.
  • Hmm. Essex were 2 for 2 in reply a short while ago.
    Hopefully they’ll not waste bowling out a side for 50...
  • I'd love it if Essex went out and blasted 150 in 20 overs before declaring. That would give them plenty of time/runs to bowl them out again this evening :-)
  • Come back from the dentist and it's 44/3. I'm confident of a first inningsnlead now! So that's A Cook, Westley, Root and Lyth with zero runs between them. No wonder England have struggled with the bat. Bring back Balance and Bopara I say!
  • edited May 2018
    85/6 Jesus they playing on a minefield?
  • Sponsored links:

• To lose a game after bowling the opposition out for 50 in the first innings is shocking.

Jamie said the pitch was ok there were just 3 awful batting performances out of the 4 innings.
  • It was embarrassing
  • Worcs v Essex

Essex win toss and elect to bat

40-1off 15
  • 64/2. Cook still in. Westley's season has got off to a miserable start.
  • Well batted lads
  • Not exactly off to a flyer!
  • Au contraire
  • edited May 2018
    Essex win a fairy exciting close game. Great bowling from Siddle... He did well in his spell here
  • Siddle is a match winner at this level.
  • Sponsored links:

• As probably the only CAFC/Worcs supporter on Earth, I really do wonder why I still like sport
  • Leuth said:

As probably the only CAFC/Worcs supporter on Earth, I really do wonder why I still like sport

Tell me about it. Chelmsford city crashed out of the national league south playoffs, again, and Essex lost after bowling out Yorkshire for 50... I sometimes wonder why I'm sometimes allowed nice things.
  • Playing Glamorgan in the One Day Cup

Glamorgan 117-6 off 37

Jamie Porter took 4-29 from his 10
  • Be good to get a win, we've lost a few recently and our bowling has been poor... Glad Jamie put in some excellent figures. Always thought this season would be tough, the championship win was totally unexpected.
  • Unusually the batting has let them down a couple of times this season.

Cant bowl the oppo out for 50 in first innings and then lose !!
  • essex 135-0 and well on the the way to toppling Glamorgan's 200
  • 9 wicket win.
    I see Kent legend Coles got 3 wickets as well.
  • Porter going ballistic atm
  • Essex leading by 1 after first innings have Lancs at 54-7

Porter 10.0 4 22 4

Including Jennings, Hameed and Livingstone
  • Lovely jubbly! If we can break the current partnership, we are in business