Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Maths tutor

Do we have a maths tutor for GCSE?
Must be qualified to help a bright 14 year old boy.
In Mottingham.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I've messaged you.
  • I have tutored maths before, although it's been a couple of years. I'm also not in the area, but would be willing to do online tutoring - maybe through Skype. I could do a free session first if you'd like. If you're interested, let me know the exam board and if there are any specific areas that need working on, then we could arrange a time.
  • I think possibly @Leuth or his girlfriend is one.
  • If we're talking tutoring via Skype there's always @NapaAddick ................on second thoughts.

Only joking Naps plus the time difference would make it extremely difficult :wink:
  • MrOneLung said:

I think possibly @Leuth or his girlfriend is one.

A lot of people say Leuth is one.
  • We use one for my 14/15 year old and live just off Mottingham Lane, if you're interested will get his details. He's very calm and patient which helps with my youngest!
  • I have tutored maths before, although it's been a couple of years. I'm also not in the area, but would be willing to do online tutoring - maybe through Skype. I could do a free session first if you'd like. If you're interested, let me know the exam board and if there are any specific areas that need working on, then we could arrange a time.

Thanks for the offer but we are looking for one to one.
  • Many thanks to @Riviera.
    All sorted now.