Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So at what time will Konsa be sold?

Given the strange annoucement by Tricky Dick to the staff that the takeover will maybe/p'raps go ahead in Feb (why say this? wasn't this roughly the conclusion of the Trust meeting?) So why did this come out yesterday, to curtail a car park gathering at some point on Saturday? Kind of "What's the point guys he's selling and will be off before you know it"
Anyway I'm going for Konsa to be sold at 5.30, too many of people on here will be having a go at Southeastern trains at that time for us to notice.
Undisclosed and when it's on...well you know the rest.

Comments

• I dont think he will
  • I may be tempting fate here but there has hasn't been any "underlying noise" about a Konsa transfer. There usually is, agents believe it helps the process.

If I am right I will be delighted and pleasantly surprised.
  • He's not going anywhere.
  • Brighton in desperation
  • I say he won't...
  • jdsd42 said:

Brighton in desperation

At the moment we'll potentially be playing them next season

New owners in at the Valley in a few weeks...

Could that be a reason for Ezri to hold out for a better move in the Summer perhaps
  • edited January 2018
    11:01. Doesnt go through on time so he can't play for us or then for the rest of the season.

Shambles.
  • De cloob are hoping someone will be desperate enough to come in with a ridiculously high late bid
  • Sponsored links:

• I think Konsa is one for the future and certainly can't be classed as a desperate signing for a premiership club. I doubt it will happen.
  • 11:50pm sitting in his 4 wheel drive by the Sparrows Lane gates like that scouse git back in 2006
  • he won't be sold today
  • edited January 2018
    I think Fosu might leave.

No rhyme nor reason to saying that other than it wouldn't be Charlton without the traditional 31 January kick in the metaphorical bollocks for the fans
  • Can’t see him going but if he does I’d say it’d be late and for a lot more than he’s probably worth. Can see one of Brighton or Everton panic bidding £8m+.
  • I may be tempting fate here but there has hasn't been any "underlying noise" about a Konsa transfer. There usually is, agents believe it helps the process.

If I am right I will be delighted and pleasantly surprised.

Allardice on Talksport this morning said only one Everton incoming, a loan (Mangala Man City presumably).
  • Thought Ezra had a bright future since i first saw him playing right back at pre season game 2016 against Bromley.

However the numbers mentioned on here are way OTT imho. Hope he stays but if he goes will be £2.5 mln cash - maximum.
  • 7:30pm and not OTOS til 9 at the earliest
  • Sage said:

No first team players will leave today.

Is that an opinion or something you've heard?
  • Sponsored links:

• I reckon about 9.45pm

Reckon RD will keep reducing the asking price until he gets a bid. £4m undisclosed my guess
  • Sage said:

Have you blockaded the SL car park ?
  • Sage said:

Good to see Bauer and Pearce will be staying...

Seeing that Konsa is a backup to the First-Team eleven though... ;)
  • He ain't going anywhere
  • Cawley saying on Twitter that interest in Konsa is 'hotting up'
  • Cawley saying on Twitter that interest in Konsa is 'hotting up'

Yep that'll be RD reducing the asking price until a firm offer hits the table.
  • Konsa going nowhere.
    We get promotion and will be in a position to get a better deal in the summer should we wish to sell.
  • 1900 hrs and he's still here.
    Tick tock