Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

DEADLINE DAY POLL - Potential Signings

edited January 2018 in General Charlton
Select what option you think most likely to happen today

DEADLINE DAY POLL - Potential Signings 243 votes

Permanent signing(s)
2% 6 votes
Loan signing(s)
6% 17 votes
No signings
90% 220 votes

Comments

• Options
    No news is good news for me today.
  • Options
    No signings for me either

A quiet day for KR imo
  • Options
    Here's hoping he's a bit more cheerful than this time last year

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1HsnI3P8PUU
  • Options
    We have five loan signings already (DaSilva, Amos, Kulkai, Mavididi, Zyro), so what is the point of more?
  • Options
    We go with what we've got... which if all remain fit may well be enough. Just hope no-one goes but won't be surprised if at least one goes as RD nicks some money.
  • Options
    if we sign anyone it'll be an out of contract player where no up front money is required
  • Options
    cafcwill said:

if we sign anyone it'll be an out of contract player where no up front money is required

someone scottish with a questionable attitude?

sounds familiar
  • Options
    We got our business done early.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No point in more than 5 loanees.

With:
    Amos
    Dasilva
    Mavididi
    Zyro
    Kaikai

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone willing to send us loanees to sit on the bench and play unders games.

We won't make any permanent signings.
  • Options
    Said when we signed Zyro that if we kept Konsa without getting Kaikai it'd be a good window.

If we can keep Konsa now I think it looks like a great window, especially given the circumstances. Only something like eight hours to go.

We won't pay a transfer fee for anyone. As mentioned a loan signing puts us over the limit, so no one in and no one out, apart from maybe loan deals for Hanlan and Reeco and maybe RCC, would be great for me.
  • Options
    smsm
    edited January 2018
    Pedro45 said:

We have five loan signings already (DaSilva, Amos, Kulkai, Mavididi, Zyro), so what is the point of more?

Our players do tend to drop like flies.
  • Options
    free transfer is the only vague sniff of a signing, but of course that doesn't need to be today if they're a free agent
  • Options
    Close the thread. Goodnight
  • Options

free transfer is the only vague sniff of a signing, but of course that doesn't need to be today if they're a free agent

Have Bromley kicked Roger Johnson out yet?
  • Options
    Nothing to see here....