Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bobby Moore was a Charlton fan

Comments

• Options
    Does this mean WE won the World Cup?
  • Options
    Mametz said:

@Mametz you not got a camera on your phone?

Those on here who know me will know that I have only recently realised that one can take photos on my phone much less reproduce said photos elsewhere. Nevertheless I will attempt this major technological feat.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amGJynZ6K9s
  • Options
    Mametz said:

I hope this works.

Epic attaching there pal
  • Options
    Applause for @Mametz! Fantastic find. To quote Frank Leboeuf: "We won the World Cup."
  • Options

Proud of you Mametz, you are now. Techno wizard ! Got any good ones of ex girlfriends you can post ? Promise you only I can see them !

It's their photos of me I am worried about!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    .image
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Mametz said:

Those on here who know me will know that I have only recently realised that one can take photos on my phone much less reproduce said photos elsewhere. Nevertheless I will attempt this major technological feat.
    Any nearby small child will help you.

Ah, or already has perhaps.
  • Options
    Nice one @Mametz
  • Options
    Mametz said:

I hope this works.

Brilliant!
  • Options

@Stig or @Nug gotta get the CAFC badge on this now...

Hem
  • Options
    Stig said:

So, he chose Charlton so he could ride on a ferry. Hard to get more Charlton than that.

Off the wall question @Stig but were you on Radio 4 earlier?

Agree re Bobby Moore by the way!
  • Options
    Mametz said:

Having sat at the desk next to @mametz for many years I can confirm that he is an absolute technophobe and I very much doubt if the posting of the article/evidence came from his fingertips.
  • Options
    How do you know him them superclive? Work? Football?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:

Mametz said:

I would like to vouch for Memetz. He is an absolute moron of limited ability.

Mametz said:

Having sat at the desk next to @mametz for many years I can confirm that he is an absolute technophobe and I very much doubt if the posting of the article/evidence came from his fingertips.
    That's you two off my Christmas card list!
  • Options
    Gumbo said:

Does this mean WE won the World Cup?

Lets have a look in the Archives shall we..?

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=500541820153
  • Options

I reckon we should all keep a count till the end of my year how many times Bobby Moore’s name comes up in conversation, on the television/ radio and results in you saying to someone ‘did you know he was a Charlton fan?’

I reckon I’m going to break double figures easily

I've already broken double figures. :smirk:
  • Options
    Maybe we could rename one of the lounges after him!
  • Options
    With this story its a real shame he ended his career at Fulham and not us.

Still it also explains why he went to Craven Cottage rather than follow his mentor Malcolm Allison who wanted to sign him for the Nigels.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Stig said:

So, he chose Charlton so he could ride on a ferry. Hard to get more Charlton than that.

Off the wall question @Stig but were you on Radio 4 earlier?

Agree re Bobby Moore by the way!
    No, why what did I miss?