Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sullay Kaikai...

124»

Comments

• edited April 2018
    He's a Palace agent and is shite... If he isnt he should worry about when his Palace contract is up as he is League One at best!!

Apart from Rotherham, he cost us against Bristol Rovers (shot twice from impossible angles rather than opting to pass) | Wimbledon (Pass led to the goal) | Scunthorpe (Didnt see him) and was over ran when he made his Oxford debut

Shocking player
  • edited April 2018
    One of the loan signings that can stay with his parent club this summer. No idea why Brentford wanted to pay a million for him.
  • Yeah Byebye Kaikai....
  • One of the loan signings that can stay with his parent club this summer. No idea why Brentford wanted him.

• The best thing he's done is announce his signing with us on twitter using the word "delighted" and got a load of Palace fans' backs up. Since that he's been average at best.
  • He's a Palace agent and is shite... If he isnt he should worry about when his Palace contract is up as he is League One at best!!

Apart from Rotherham, he cost us against Bristol Rovers (shot twice from impossible angles rather than opting to pass) | Wimbledon (Pass led to the goal) | Scunthorpe (Didnt see him) and was over ran when he made his Oxford debut

Shocking player

A little bit harsh. He's not been a great success I agree, but he has tried and in the games we dropped points in, it's not as if you could say the rest of the attacking players were great either
  • Too good for us...
  • He's a Palace agent and is shite... If he isnt he should worry about when his Palace contract is up as he is League One at best!!

Shocking player

he has been crap but to try to apportion any blame for the Wimbledon goal where Bauer fell over his own legs gifting them the ball is crazy harsh

Shocking player

he has been crap but to try to apportion any blame for the Wimbledon goal where Bauer fell over his own legs gifting them the ball is crazy harsh
    Yeah, but it was still Kaikais fault that Bauer tripped over the ball.
  • Sponsored links:

• If Kaikai had joined from Bournemouth instead of Palace he wouldn’t have been getting half the criticism. He hasn’t been great - but from what I have seen we have had much much much worse in the past
  • I don't think he has been great but the criticism he gets is a well over the top

Have you seen him play ? If seen all of his performances except B/Rovers and he has done nothing in any of them . Not only has he not scored he hasn't even looked like scoring. At Wimbledon his free-kicks were awful (why is he taking free-kicks - does he think he's Beckham ???)

If KAG had done the same he would have been getting pelters.
  • edited April 2018
    The thing that stood out most to me on Saturday was that without fail every time Amos gathered the ball and looked to get it forward again Kaikai would be jogging back up the pitch with his back to ball making no effort to start a counter. I’m not sure if it’s an attitude thing or ability but he’s just not up to it.

Shocking player

Yes he cant be blamed for Bauer falling over but he can be blamed for allowing Wimbledon to put the pressure on him - He was in yards of space and had plenty of time to cross it and so create a chance for us.

Instead he waited and waited until the space had been closed down and then passed it back to Page

For an attacking player to be so indecisive like that, its criminal
  • No idea how good he is. Hasn't really delivered for us but to be fair what did he come into?

• Fosu in same role shows him up hugely, perhaps a free role doesnt suit him, hehas however been anonymous for us, get rid.
  • The way we play I sometimes wish for a few others to be anonymous
  • Always try to be patient with new players - whether on loan or not - but honestly, he has been (as others have stated) anonymous in every game I've seen him 'play' - means we have been playing with ten men.