Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds' New Badge

Comments

• Options
    The badge has seen major changes over the years. This is worse than the 70s smiley one.
  • Options
    That's terrible, as someone says looks like an early MLS logo. Even the Columbus Crew changed their logo on the right.

• Options
    It's not April 1st is it?

It reminds me of the joke ones in our classic April Fool's gag!
  • Options

PES

*cough*
  • Options
    It's the move of an owner who's intentions were probably good but who completely fails to understand what a football club means to it's fanbase.
  • Options
    Well, it ain't my cup of tea, or should I say brew?
  • Options
    Hilariously shit
  • Options
    what are Leeds fans saying?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2018
  • Options
    T*t Punchers?

How stupid can you get in rebranding a football club (apart from having a sofa and changing your mascots to bedraggled bird and the wizard of oz tinman)
  • Options
    edited January 2018

WSS said:

That is absolutely terrible

With it being your local club you must be furious.
    Staying away from this thread for a while
    Oi, @Leeds_Addick how comes I got the W*nker gif and WSS, just because he's a mod, gets off scot free. Where's your bottle? :wink:
  • Options

That's hilarious!
    6 months of research
    10,000 people consulted

It's the Leeds salute for those that aren't aware.

They also had this which was their iconic 70s badge, and shit.

I always quite liked the "LU/Football blend badge. But then I also liked their numbered sock tags too!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

WSS said:

That is absolutely terrible

With it being your local club you must be furious.
    Staying away from this thread for a while
    Oi, @Leeds_Addick how comes I got the W*nker gif and WSS, just because he's a mod, gets off Scott free. Where's your bottle? :wink:
    Can’t find a good gif whilst I’m at work I’m afraid.

As such your treatment from me is dependent on the timing of your abusive posts.
  • Options
    Thats awful. I love it haha!
  • Options
    Nug said:

That's terrible, as someone says looks like an early MLS logo. Even the Columbus Crew changed their logo on the right.

The Crew one looks like an early 90's hip hop group's logo. Bet they sold a load of hoodies off the back of that branding.
  • Options
    No doubt they paid a marketing team a fortune to come up with that.

The video is hideous and embarrassing.
  • Options
    I am presuming that they don't want to be associated with Yorkshire having dropped the white rose - I suspect for most Yorkshire folk the feeling will be mutual.
  • Options
    worst badge I have seen TBH ever
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    More proof that money is ruining the game.

Clubs are putting business ahead of community.

Bit like when Cardiff wanted to be red due to being welsh to redesign their image for money. Also when West Ham tried to become the ‘London Club’.

English football is being ruined.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    6 months of research
    10,000 people consulted

and we fucked you over, go us, we're fablius!

I have a grudging respect for whichever branding/marketing/consulting/pr parasite got paid to do this - there is no law against charging stupid people for things they ask for but don't need. But the fact the utter fucktards at Leeds have thought "yeah, like it, we'll use that, terrific" just beggars belief, the ignorance required to be blind to the loathsome connotations (however unintentional) is staggering. It remains to be seen if the Leeds FC merch buying devotees are gullible/retarded enough to fall for this and then buy more shirts again in 6 months time when the badge gets changed again to something (hopefully) less fascist.

The morons putting that on the shirts passed the EFL 'fit & proper' test - nuff said.
  • Options
    It looks like clip art