Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michał Żyro signs on Loan from Wolves

Comments

• Options
    At least a couple of fellows will be heading out on loan if roly's agents can get the deals done to balance the books.
    This may not be a fire sale but this is certainly running on empty.
    KR won't get a say on who leaves and based on past experience, the poor sod players might not get much of a say either.
    If KR gets any input then unfortunately KAG will be pushed toward the door, cos KR's treatment of him has been bewildering at best and mostly lousy; just as KAG looked like he'd found some form, he's left out and barely used, despite JM's evident exhaustion, KR doesn't rate KAG simple as, but sticks with lightweights like Reeves, just cos he chose him.
  • Options
    KAG got injured.
  • Options

Expectations a bit ott here? I prefer the ones that creep up on us like Yann!

In that case, can I be the first to say ...... underwhelmed :smile:

We all know how that worked out!

• Options

At least a couple of fellows will be heading out on loan if roly's agents can get the deals done to balance the books.
    KR won't get a say on who leaves and based on past experience, the poor sod players might not get much of a say either.
    If KR gets any input then unfortunately KAG will be pushed toward the door, cos KR's treatment of him has been bewildering at best and mostly lousy; just as KAG looked like he'd found some form, he's left out and barely used, despite JM's evident exhaustion, KR doesn't rate KAG simple as, but sticks with lightweights like Reeves, just cos he chose him.

The players always get a say, no one can be forced to go out on loan, or sign for another club.
  • Options

Absolutely nothing about his goalscoring record suggests he's a striker and the polish journo quoted on kent live says he's a winger, but his career so far suggests he should be too good for league one, although no one knows how much his injury will have affected him.

One name! Kermorgant
  • Options
    Lets hope that Zero is only to do with his name and nothing to do with his goal scoring whilst with us. As long as he is fit to start straight away and not like either Reeves or Best where neither have managed to show what they are capable of (unlikely now that Best will get another chance after his bad injury) due to lack of match fitness.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't wait to see him hit the ground running.

Literally smashing his face into the ground .

Hope he does well
  • Options

The players always get a say, no one can be forced to go out on loan, or sign for another club.
    The wages of our youngsters are peanuts anyway. Holmes was one of the big earners, hence his wages can pay for a couple of loan players.
  • Options
    uie2 said:

Absolutely nothing about his goalscoring record suggests he's a striker and the polish journo quoted on kent live says he's a winger, but his career so far suggests he should be too good for league one, although no one knows how much his injury will have affected him.

One name! Kermorgant
    Exactly what I was thinking. Low goal-scoring record previously, didn't work out at an English club in a league above, got a good free kick on him. It's official, he's the new Yann and he's going to change our lives forever.
  • Options

I don't have a Wolves supporting friend as the majority of others have. I'm really sorry.

You need to get one in on loan....
    Haha only if they don't come with the accent.
  • Options
    I get a feeling that he wants a permanent move. Maybe he is thinking that Wolves won’t want him if they go up?

Let’s hope he goes to the World Cup!
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Can't wait to see him hit the ground running.

Hope he quickly goes from Zyro to Hero
  • Options

Lets be honest, KAG is unlikely to be wanted by any team on loan and if he was even half decent he would have replaced magennis in the team by now - they must be the 2 least dangerous forwards in the division. The fact we have managed to keep in 6th / 7th before the cavalry have started to arrive is quite an achievement with those striking options.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ross1 said:
    Bloody ell. More of that article was trying to sell valley pass rather than actually talking about Zyro. Anyone would think the subscription numbers were dreadful.
    Aside from those who listen to the commentry I struggle to understand why people pay for it really. The archive is great but not worth a monthly fee. We must be one of the only clubs whos pre match press conferences are behind a pay wall?
  • Options

ross1 said:
    Bloody ell. More of that article was trying to sell valley pass rather than actually talking about Zyro. Anyone would think the subscription numbers were dreadful.
    Aside from those who listen to the commentry I struggle to understand why people pay for it really. The archive is great but not worth a monthly fee. We must be one of the only clubs whos pre match press conferences are behind a pay wall?
    Extended video highlights are nice.
  • Options
    They're forgetting the player who probably represented the spirit of Charlton best:

Zzzzzzzzz.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

I get a feeling that he wants a permanent move. Maybe he is thinking that Wolves won’t want him if they go up?

Let’s hope he goes to the World Cup!

Considering how much they've spent to top the championship i'm sure they'll throw even more money at the team once they go up, so you'd expect it unlikely that Zyro will play again for them.
  • Options
    Nailed on for a hat trick today .

According to my other Wolves mate.
  • Options

Nailed on for a hat trick today .

According to my other Wolves mate.

Bet he don’t :wink:
  • Options

Wolves fan I know very complementary.

A haircut makes such a difference.
  • Options
    Did we loan the wrong Wolves striker? Going on his goal yesterday Nazon could have been a quacking signing...

• Options
    edited February 2018
    The fact he looks fit makes him better than ours. From his short cameo against Oxford he looked miles from being ready.