Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jimmy Armfield.

13»

Comments

• Believe proceeds from the game will now go to a local hospice. Does anyone know if this applies for away tickets? Would CAFC get a share of the money? Would be good to know as I’m going with three Blackpool boycotters who would rather give money to the hospice and sit in the home end, but will sit with Charlton if it’s all the same
  • J BLOCK said:

Believe proceeds from the game will now go to a local hospice. Does anyone know if this applies for away tickets? Would CAFC get a share of the money? Would be good to know as I’m going with three Blackpool boycotters who would rather give money to the hospice and sit in the home end, but will sit with Charlton if it’s all the same

If away ticket money does go to the home team then what chance majority of Charlton fans sit in a section of a home stand..help raise money for Charity and in solidarity against lining the oystons pockets.. imagine most will have their tickets already mind..
  • I'll keep you posted but I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities for CAFC fans to donate on the day.
  • RIP Jimmy, your voice and presence in football will be really missed.
  • RIP Jimmy Armfield your passion and humanity will not be forgotten.