Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So who claimed a free pint after then?

Saw a bloke literally sprinting to get there!!

Comments

• Options
    There was a queue to get into crossbars starting to form as I left the ground
  • Options
    Saw the queue which was big. Great gesture by the club. Wonder who thought of it and sanctioned it. Wouldn't surprise me if it was KR and the players. Or Murray?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Saw the queue which was big. Great gesture by the club. Wonder who thought of it and sanctioned it. Wouldn't surprise me if it was KR and the players. Or Murray?

It's a Heineken promotion that's been running all season, it's just the first time that we've won and scored three goals!
    Ha fair enough. Note for the next executive team....easy way to deliver a huge plus for the relatively cheap few grand.

Most will stay for more than the free pint too so pays for itself.

Great idea.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Should have asked for one to be out in the wood for me :wink:
  • Options

se9addick said:

It's a Heineken promotion that's been running all season, it's just the first time that we've won and scored three goals!
    Ha fair enough. Note for the next executive team....easy way to deliver a huge plus for the relatively cheap few grand.

Great idea.
    This exactly, really is a good idea.
  • Options

There was a queue to get into crossbars starting to form as I left the ground

Yes, I was surprised by how many people took up the offer! How did they ration it to stop people claiming more than one free beer?
  • Options

Saw a member of card drinking hot beverage at half time
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:

clb74 said:

How much is the membership to join CARD?
    Ain't got clue
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

clb74 said:

shirty5 said:

clb74 said:

How much is the membership to join CARD?
    Ain't got clue
    Ain't that the truth
    Nope it's one of the reasons I decided to stay away from the protests.
  • Options

Surely people only took the freebie and aren’t putting any more money than the minimum in to Rolys experiment

They are ooh aah
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Isn't it strange he mentions it in the pre match interview and bam, there it is.
  • Options
    And there's me not buying nothing but the season ticket the past year
  • Options

se9addick said:

Great idea.
    & gives more money to the cancer that's loading debt to the club
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Double post

• Options

se9addick said:

Great idea.
    & gives more money to the cancer that's loading debt to the club
    Read the second sentence of my second post. Mean for the next lot to note.
  • Options

Why would you take something from the club if the owner is hated ? Surely it would have been better to prove a point by telling him to keep it, then Heineken would have asked why fans didn’t take up their offer.

You're reaching, again.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Why would you take something from the club if the owner is hated ? Surely it would have been better to prove a point by telling him to keep it, then Heineken would have asked why fans didn’t take up their offer.

You're reaching, again.
    A forum is about opinions.
  • Options
    Saw the queues, but it's dry January anyway....
  • Options

se9addick said:

Great idea.
    This exactly, really is a good idea.
    I've always wondered how much more people spend (or would spend post Roland) in the bars at the £5 matches.
  • Options

se9addick said:

You're reaching, again.
    A forum is about opinions.
    Still reaching