Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

“Upgrading” a disabled ticket

Can you do this?

I have a family member with disabled season ticket not attending today. Can I pay a supplement to use his ticket, or do I need to buy me own, loike?

Comments

• Options
    If they use the turnstiles then I’d say just use it as normal. The club doesn't have a clue who is using what ticket. Wheelchair users are obviously different.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

If they use the turnstiles then I’d say just use it as normal. The club doesn't have a clue who is using what ticket. Wheelchair users are obviously different.

Thanks for reply

Wheelchair user, and thus not through usual turnstiles
  • Options

Thanks for reply

It’s a fairly unusual request then but probably not unprecedented. My advice would be that it’s probably easier to just buy a ticket of any value you’re willing to pay and use that.
  • Options

Thanks for reply

It’s a fairly unusual request then but probably not unprecedented. My advice would be that it’s probably easier to just buy a ticket of any value you’re willing to pay and use that.
    I see, and fully understand

Sorry to press, but would that also work when buying online with my usual login and collecting at collection window (as opposed to queuing up).
  • Options
    Check your messages @Siv_in_Norfolk