Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Trains to Charlton Saturday 20th Jan.

Cannon st,Charing Cross,London Bridge & Waterloo East all closed tomorrow,half hourly service from Victoria dep 04/34 mins past the hour.
Return trains dep 22/52 mins past the hour.

Comments

• I always end up humming Victoria song going this way, don't even own a copy, stranglers I think but I'm not confident.
  • I always end up humming Victoria song going this way, don't even own a copy, stranglers I think but I'm not confident.

The Kinks ??? Always seem to have Ray Davies in my head.

The Kinks...

After the years of disruption, and London Bridge platforms finally reopening I had hoped the disruption would be over...

The Kinks...

After the years of disruption, and London Bridge platforms finally reopening I had hoped the disruption would be over...
    Fucking disgrace !!!! I live at Greenwich & at least with the London Bridge fiasco I could still get a train to Cannon Street now I can't get a train anywhere at weekends. Ok Lewisham isn't too far but you have to go to Victoria & when I've had to be at London Bridge at 7.30 am these last two weekends it is highly inconvenient.
    Tossers !!!!!!
  • No loop tomorrow. Into Lewisham and then back out again
  • edited January 20
    Train from Victoria good for me. I'll catch one from (Up) The Junction to Victoria. Easier than my normal journey.