Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holmes's dirty Spanner mate puts the boot in now

edited January 2018 in General Charlton
https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/millwall-winger-jed-wallace-on-why-pal-ricky-holmes-deserves-his-big-move-away-from-charlton-athletic/

"Charlton sold him at the end of the day. There is very limited loyalty in lots of parts of football at the moment. Looking at that club from the outside it looks all over the place."

Comments

• Options
    Valley11 said:

Hardly puts the boot in. Just tells it how it is.

He's dirty Spanner scum.

Why is he even allowed in our stadium?
  • Options

Valley11 said:

He's dirty Spanner scum.

I was feeling a bit uneasy reading that.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Valley11 said:

He's dirty Spanner scum.

I'm missing the irony/joke. Is it the reaction of a few to Kaikai/Stokes ?
  • Options

Valley11 said:

He's dirty Spanner scum.

I'm missing the irony/joke.
    I'd hazard a guess that as there has been an adverse reaction to a palace player coming in on loan what applies to a Nigel, applies to a Spanner.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Not saying it's not true, only I don't want spanners being able to say it
  • Options
    Couldn’t see anything wrong in what he said. We all say much worse. He obviously wanted to stay. Sell price was 325k which is a disgrace.
  • Options
    He obviously didn't write his comments down.
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with that article.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    masicat said:

Couldn’t see anything wrong in what he said. We all say much worse. He obviously wanted to stay. Sell price was 325k which is a disgrace.

If he wanted to stay then the sale could not have been made against his wishes. He was under contract with CAFC!

• Options
    My take is he was convinced to stay - bit like gudmundsen anc then only half the promises materialised - in this case a complete lack of strikers and once it probably became known around the time of the best deal that no significant outlay was going to rectify that, things went wonky and off he went - same old really but he ho let's hope we can galvanise and sneak up this season and with new owners hopefully on the horizon I'm feeling quite positive about it all - like the sound of Kai Kai but deco need a proper centre forward as well minimum
  • Options
    Sounds like Robinson and probably Murray were as in the dark as everybody else about this and maybe that was the plan but obviously something either changed or RD was just keeping a very close counsel
  • Options
    Seems like a pretty accurate and fair article really
  • Options

Valley11 said:

He's dirty Spanner scum.

I'm missing the irony/joke. Is it the reaction of a few to Kaikai/Stokes ?
    Stokes??
  • Options
    Jed who?
  • Options
    Errrrrm....OK he's a Spanner but is what he said in any way in error? We are a basket case of a club and are lurching from one disaster to another and will continue to do so until Roland pisses off.
  • Options
    Final line of the article:

“He loved it at Charlton but he should be in the Championship – he’s got that quality.”

That's good enough for me.
  • Options
    The article is very mild compared to what we've been saying about the state of our club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Man says shit club is shit club and fans that have spent 4 years protesting complain about it...
  • Options
    Move on
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Man says shit club is shit club and fans that have spent 4 years protesting complain about it...

Give yourself a pat on the back Shino
  • Options
    Nuthink wrong with his comments. Negativity abounds around the valley.

RolandOut!
  • Options
    Looking at Wallace's club from the outside perhaps he might wish to explain why it always come at or near the top of the Home Office tables for football hooliganism before he offers comments on other clubs.