Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Valley Pass Early Bird Offer

I had the Valley Pass free for six months as an early bird season ticket renewer. It has now expired. On trying to continue viewing Valley Pass, the only option I can see is a 12 month subscription for £60, which would take me through the closed season, to this time next year. There doesn't seem to be an option to extend it to the end of this season. If they decide to offer a similar deal for early bird season ticket renewals for next season, will there be a mechanism, to extend those that have signed up for a 12 month contract from January.
I'll probably get pelters for worrying about this issue, while Roland appears to be very vindictive over the sale of the club, and even the existence of the club, post Roland, but there must be a few hundred of us in this situation!

Comments

• I wondered about this too.

I was going to look at paying monthly for the rest of the season if this option is available so not to be tied in a contract if another offer comes out next season.
  • Those who activated their free, six-month voucher will have an active Valley Pass subscription until the expiry date listed under ‘My Account’ and they will not be able to purchase a new subscription until the current six-month one ends.

After this date, you can keep accessing Valley Pass by clicking ‘Join Now’, which is located on the ‘My Account’ page. This button will only appear once your current subscription comes to an end.

Similar to how you subscribed for the free trial, you can now select either a monthly pass or an annual pass and will be able to enter any billing information to complete the sign up.

Please note that the Internet Explorer web browser is discontinued by Windows and Valley Pass therefore does not work with Internet Explorer. Fans using Internet Explorer should look to use alternative browsers including Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Safari.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5a4f97e205742/how-to-extend-your-valley-pass-subscription-once-your-free-six-months-finishes