Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live Big Match Preview - PODCAST OUT - inc interviews with Robinson, CARD, Reeves + more

edited January 2018 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

It's all go tonight - plenty from Karl Robinson on the takeover, players out, Ajose, injuries etc and we speak to Clive Harris from CARD to find out more about their statement this week and the CAS Trust meeting that's been set up with Richard Murray. We also hear from Ben Reeves and of course preview Walsall.

Contact the studio -

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• Options
    Just been listening to the podcast - as usual thoroughly enjoying the content. Congratulations to all involved.

However, can I put in a plea on the technical side of things; that you do something to check / adjust sound levels? In the second interview with Karl his responses came through loud and clear, but the questions from the interviewer were barely audible even on maximum volume. It is not the first time I have experienced this difficulty, and it does lessen the enjoyment of listening to interviews.
  • Options
    N01R4M said:

Just been listening to the podcast - as usual thoroughly enjoying the content. Congratulations to all involved.

However, can I put in a plea on the technical side of things; that you do something to check / adjust sound levels? In the second interview with Karl his responses came through loud and clear, but the questions from the interviewer were barely audible even on maximum volume. It is not the first time I have experienced this difficulty, and it does lessen the enjoyment of listening to interviews.

Hi mate - it’s a fair cop. We get the audio from the club on pressday and they have a microphone for Karl but not for the reporters - if I have time I’ll try and boost the questions but I tend to only get given the audio on a Thursday afternoon and quickly chop what I can use during my lunch break at work - time is the main issue. Will do my best to boost the sound of the questions as and when I can.