Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

mk dons good chance of reschedule. 17/02/2017

2»

Comments

• Options
    Redhenry said:

Just booked car park ticket on their own site

should be out by Monday morning then ;-(

• Options
    Booked this morning £10.85 return to london using groupsave discount as 5 of us, looking forward to eventually ticking this one off
  • Options
    Got my tickets and an Airbnb. You all have to find me and say Happy Birthday. Meanwhile I won't be going this Tuesday because I'm seeing a 3-hour Portuguese musical instead NEVER CHANGE LEUTH
  • Options
    Train booked. Me plus Tommy. His second away game. He said, 'what's the stadium like dad, it's not like Wimbledon's is it?'
  • Options
    never been but what is the best way to do it for a pre match drink have a few around euston then straight to mk and jump in a cab?
  • Options
    10 of is going, slow crawl from Bletchley
  • Options
    CHG said:

can you walk it from bletchley as thats where i have train tickets booked into, on footy ground guide it mentions the lack of cabs from bletchley
  • Options
    Me and baldybonce jnr up there Friday night.
  • Options

CHG said:

can you walk it from bletchley as thats where i have train tickets booked into, on footy ground guide it mentions the lack of cabs from bletchley
    15/20 minute walk from memory
  • Options
    Fenny Stratford is probably the best place for a pre-match drink a few pubs to pick from,Change at Bletchley for a train there,or walk from Bletchley,closer to the ground than Bletchley or Milton Keynes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thanks all.
  • Options

CHG said:

Yep, last time I walked via Fenny Stratford as there are more pubs there, about 15 min walk from there.
  • Options
    Just seen the price of parking at the ground...........£7 !!!! They're taking the piss.

Miles from anywhere & so the only real option. Their website says that you can park on the surrounding industrial sites (but responsibly) so I may take this option. It used to be that the only good thing about being in this poxy league was that you could park very near to the grounds for free & not walk miles like you do for some bigger teams (Leicester, Middlesbrough, Derby...). Plymouth have the same set up as MK & its free ! I thought the whole point of these out of town stadiums is that the parking is ample & free (like retail parks)