Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Questions for the new ownership

13»

Comments

• Options
    Where will you be siting your new Vegetarian Cheese Concession?
  • Options
    Duck or duct?
  • Options
    Unique or Weird?
  • Options
    With so many more people wanting to buy tickets, how are we supposed to get through to the NHS phone line?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Do you think of Naby Sarr when engaging in coitus with your boss?
  • Options
    Do you see doing the washing up with your partner as quality personal interaction?
  • Options
    Have you got a hotline to the late Alan Turing?
  • Options

Why the feck would any business person ever tell you what their exit strategy was?

What are your plans to bring the fans back to the club?

The Aussies did last summer. Their plan was to get to the Premier and then sell up.
    Ok, fair enough but a) The vast bulk wont’t and b) frankly why should they. Had the Aussies simply said our plan is to aim for the PL would anyone have cared about their exit route and whether it was to sell or not? It just seems an odd and frankly, pointless, question to me.
  • Options
    May I have my fresh tea (milk, no sugar) and hot dog ( English mustard, no onions) served at my seat, on the stroke of halftime, please?
  • Options
    x) What new exciting shape will the goal nets be? We've previously tried hexagonal but they didn't seem to work
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    will you be taking Nibbles out for a romantic dinner for two?
  • Options

Why the feck would any business person ever tell you what their exit strategy was?

The Aussies did last summer. Their plan was to get to the Premier and then sell up.
    Ok, fair enough but a) The vast bulk wont’t and b) frankly why should they. Had the Aussies simply said our plan is to aim for the PL would anyone have cared about their exit route and whether it was to sell or not? It just seems an odd and frankly, pointless, question to me.
    To you maybe but not to me.

If we'd known what Roland's or the Spivs exit plan we might have realised sooner what was wrong.

Any honest owners shouldnt have a problem saying what the exit plan is. It would actually help build a bond with fans as we'd all be working for the same thing.
  • Options

If we'd known what Roland's or the Spivs exit plan we might have realised sooner what was wrong.

Any honest owners shouldnt have a problem saying what the exit plan is. It would actually help build a bond with fans as we'd all be working for the same thing.
    So Redhenrys mob buy us and say “we are going to throw £1bn at Charlton in the next 3 seasons, get promotion to the PL, win the Champions League and be the best club in the world whilst giving away free season tickets, staying at The Valley, honouring the tradition of the club but we are not going to tell you our exit strategy and that is a problem?

Andrew Muir buys Charlton and says “I am going to sell The Valley, take the profits and then sell the club so there is my exit strategy” and he has built a bond so we can all work towards the same thing.

Obviously a little devils advocate here but, really I just don’t get the whole exit plan thing.
  • Options

So Redhenrys mob buy us and say “we are going to throw £1bn at Charlton in the next 3 seasons, get promotion to the PL, win the Champions League and be the best club in the world whilst giving away free season tickets, staying at The Valley, honouring the tradition of the club but we are not going to tell you our exit strategy and that is a problem?

Andrew Muir buys Charlton and says “I am going to sell The Valley, take the profits and then sell the club so there is my exit strategy” and he has built a bond so we can all work towards the same thing.

Obviously a little devils advocate here but, really I just don’t get the whole exit plan thing.
    I think you've just proved my point.
  • Options

Errr, ok.
  • Options

Errr, ok.
    Yep, because we know we need to protest against the second owner
  • Options

Errr, ok.
    Yep, because we know we need to protest against the second owner
    Huh.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Will you keep Tone on in some capacity that requires him to serve Tea and Cakes in the Covered End?

Dressed in a French maids outfit for extra humiliation I hope
  • Options
    What took so long?