Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CHECKATRADE TROPHY | Charlton v Oxford United - MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Switch to plan A, don’t try anymore of that attacking malarkey...
  • Options
    Ledson's ball forward is latched onto by THOMAS, who gets into the area despite being fouled all the way. He gets his shot away and beats Phillips at the far post. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC
  • Options
    Boooo
  • Options
    plan b coming up........

• Options
    ross1 said:

54' Goal. Wes Thomas equalises for Oxford. 1-1. #cafc

So who can we blame?

• Options
    57' SUB | Van Kessel is replaced by Malachi Napa for Oxford. #cafc
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Please for the love of all that is holy... tell me that there is no extra fucking time tonight?
  • Options
    Dijksteel being targeted?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    58' YELLOW for Canice Carroll for a scissors tackle on DaSilva midway in the Charlton half. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC

58' Canice Carroll is carded for a late, sliding challenge on Hackett-Fairchild. 1-1. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Please for the love of all that is holy... tell me that there is no extra fucking time tonight?

Nope. Penalties.

Which means we'd be knocked out.

• Options

I believe it goes straight to penalties
  • Options
    Lapslie on for Kashi.
  • Options
    Get in!!... Lapslie gets another chance against League One opposition
  • Options
    59' SUB | First change for Charlton. Ahmed Kashi is replaced by academy graduate George Lapslie. 1-1. #cafc

I believe second change CAFC
  • Options

I thought you meant that Lapslie scored!
  • Options
    61' Substitute Napa takes a shot at goal and Phillips gets down low to save with ease. 1-1. #cafc
  • Options

Was actually being serious with this comment... He started well against Blackpool, showed he has talent yet sadly froze - Hopefully its a case he's learnt from it and is coming back better!!
  • Options
    Is Alex Macleish there again?
  • Options
    61' Napa gets the ball and skips into the area, getting a shot away and forcing a decent save out of Phillips. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

I thought you meant that Lapslie scored!
    Oops sorry... My bad
  • Options
    62' Mowatt's ball forwards to Obika is a good one and United force a corner that Magennis heads clear. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC
  • Options
    63' Payne drills a low strike just wide for Oxford from the edge of the box. #cafc
  • Options
    63' Napa's lay off finds Ledson whose low shot skims past the past. So close for United. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC
  • Options
    We're now under the kosh
  • Options
    64' SUB for Charlton: Josh Magennis is replaced by Stephy Mavididi. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC
  • Options
    Sounds like Oxford dominating now
  • Options
    Mavididi on for Josh.
  • Options
    Mavididi is on! Come on.
  • Options
    65' DaSilva gets on the end of a crossfield pass. He takes the ball inside before shooting over from 18 yards. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC