Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Former VIP director Craig Norris has died, aged 57

Comments

• RIP Craig. Thoughts and prayers with his immediate family and friends
  • So sad. No age at all really.
  • Too young. True Charlton. RIP.
  • Proper Charlton. RIP Craig
  • RIP, very sad news
  • Very sad news. R.I.P. Craig. Thoughts are with the Norris family. No age at all.
  • I am very sad to hear this news. I always enjoyed my chats with Craig and in fact I ‘knew’ him before I joined the Club as he used to stand near my Dad and I on the East Terrace in the ‘old days’. My thoughts are with David and his family at this sad time
  • RIP fellow addick. Thoughts with his family and friends.
  • Sponsored links:

• Very sad. RIP.
  • RIP a dear old friend. Tragic.
  • Very sad news
    RIP
  • Too young RIP
  • Very sad news
    RIP Craig
  • Very sad and such a young age. Awful.
    RIP
  • RIP, very sad news. My thoughts are with David and all of Craig's family.
  • edited January 2018
    So very sorry to hear this sad news......RIP Craig...my condolences to his son David and all of Craigs family.
  • Deary me. Awful news. Best wishes to all of Craig's family and friends. RIP Craig.
  • Sponsored links:

• So shocked by this news. Craig was in the year below me at school but our paths hadn't crossed for decades 'til I saw him about three years ago when our respective sons were at the same cricket training session. Spent a good hour or so together moaning about Roland and the regime.

RIP Craig. Far too young.
  • Very sad news indeed

That addick supporters club in the sky certainly has helped itself recently

RIP

And thoughts with the family
  • Such sad news. Knew and campaigned with Craig to return Charlton to The Valley and worked with him to rebuild the football club. Lovely man. He will be missed by all his friends at The Valley. Thinking of his family at this very difficult time. RIP
  • Very sad, RIP
  • What....So very sad to hear this news...one so young this is not right..

Had some good times with Craig one that sticks with me, Norwich away when Morts scored that wonder goal and the four of us broke down on the way home.The AA got us home but is was well passed midnight and we missed seeing the goal again on MOTD.

Craig could Always come out of a pub with more money than he went in with.His knowledge was just out of this world the machine would Always pay up.

Thoughts are with his family at this time........Atruly great man.
  • Sad news. RIP
  • Really sad news, RIP
  • RIP Craig.
    Our thoughts are with your family.