Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

KR calls out Roland

Comments

• Also it was Barry Fry who said that the West ham lad is now playing at Bolton.
  • I wonder how long Jimmy Seed would have lasted if we'd had social media.
  • JamesSeed said:

I wonder how long Jimmy Seed would have lasted if we'd had social media.

30 seconds my guess.
  • JamesSeed said:

30 seconds my guess.
    30 years I thought. There's no way they would have sacked him!
  • JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

30 seconds my guess.
    How didn't it end for Jimmy Seed, Wiki says that the club "asked for his resignation" is that the same as sacked or something a bit more dignified?
  • se9addick said:

One other point around this conversation between KR and fans, I do wish that Robinson would stop naming other teams players as transfer targets, it isn't very classy.

THIS. Just posted the same thing on the transfer rumours thread. He'd be better off sorting out the players that are actually here first. Also, I noticed that he didn't name that "in form" striker that he said that we would be signing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Would anyone like to see KR offer RD out for a fight or a possibly a dual with waffles.

The other option I was thinking is RD asks Thuram to fight for him and KR ask Reeves.

I may be going slightly mad.

Got a point there - maybe someone told RD to find someone who could drop the other guy and he thought "Who do I know who is good at dropping things....?"
  • edited January 2018
    JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

30 seconds my guess.
    Katrien would, and would have replaced him with Thomas Driesen, heralding it as a 'big improvement'.
  • edited January 2018
    se9addick said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

30 seconds my guess.
    How didn't it end for Jimmy Seed, Wiki says that the club "asked for his resignation" is that the same as sacked or something a bit more dignified?
    Sacked, but they made him spin it as a 'resignation on health grounds' so as not to upset the fans. And then they wouldn't let him maintain any link with the club that he'd (more than) managed for over 23 years.
    Not that I'm still bitter or anything.

They drove him (and me) to Millwall ffs.
  • Now IF he had paid his own fare to Belgium, stormed the bunker, removed his junk and bitch slapped the deluded old Belgian fuck around the mooie with it... THEN, there is a hero. BUT to start blubbing now, to supporters in a car park, about how his carefully laid footballing plans have been cruelly eviscerated by the forces of "Takeover", fuck off Gobbo! WHEN the footballing world were saying loudly "Don't go there, they are a basket case!!!!", he was probably the one with his hands over his ears going "la la la lah, where do I sign?"

I'll be the first to admit I had to look up 'eviscerated' in the dictionary.
  • Now IF he had paid his own fare to Belgium, stormed the bunker, removed his junk and bitch slapped the deluded old Belgian fuck around the mooie with it... THEN, there is a hero. BUT to start blubbing now, to supporters in a car park, about how his carefully laid footballing plans have been cruelly eviscerated by the forces of "Takeover", fuck off Gobbo! WHEN the footballing world were saying loudly "Don't go there, they are a basket case!!!!", he was probably the one with his hands over his ears going "la la la lah, where do I sign?"

I asked Alexa, far easier than using a dictionary!
  • PeterGage said:

Now IF he had paid his own fare to Belgium, stormed the bunker, removed his junk and bitch slapped the deluded old Belgian fuck around the mooie with it... THEN, there is a hero. BUT to start blubbing now, to supporters in a car park, about how his carefully laid footballing plans have been cruelly eviscerated by the forces of "Takeover", fuck off Gobbo! WHEN the footballing world were saying loudly "Don't go there, they are a basket case!!!!", he was probably the one with his hands over his ears going "la la la lah, where do I sign?"

The answer was probably "Charlie George" then?
  • PeterGage said:

Now IF he had paid his own fare to Belgium, stormed the bunker, removed his junk and bitch slapped the deluded old Belgian fuck around the mooie with it... THEN, there is a hero. BUT to start blubbing now, to supporters in a car park, about how his carefully laid footballing plans have been cruelly eviscerated by the forces of "Takeover", fuck off Gobbo! WHEN the footballing world were saying loudly "Don't go there, they are a basket case!!!!", he was probably the one with his hands over his ears going "la la la lah, where do I sign?"

"I'm sorry I don't know about that. To add a skill go to the skills tab on the Alexa App"
  • None of: confronting the boss, insulting the boss, bragging about it, ever end well for the miscreant
    KR's clearly looking forward to not being Charlton manager some time in 2018.
    The only way he's now gonna avoid the sack is if the club gets liquidated and he belatedly gets redundancy instead.
    roly's got form for giving managers the push on the flimsiest of pretexts
    KR slagged him off and now broadcasts the fact, that would be close to sackable misconduct in most jobs, it's certainly sackably stupid.
    He might get to stay til roly divests but only cos the old berk won't cough up any severance.
    If roly divests, his successors will take one look at KR's conduct and replace him smartish.

• PeterGage said:

And now the Mi5 know you need a dictionary

• Croydon said:

PeterGage said:

And now the Mi5 know you need a dictionary

And the C.I.A.
  • Sponsored links:

• Carruthers and Gleeson. How many short-arsed number tens can we shoehorn into our side and still find a place for Fosu, Maldivivi Reeves, Marshall and Holmes? Or will he rotate until he finds a version of 4-2-3-1 that works? Taxi for a fat scouser.

Neither are number 10’s
    Given how well Reeves has turned out, I’m going to assume they are both number twos until proven otherwise.
    Not fucking dodoo again.
  • Dodoo's gone
    Reeves definitely number 2
  • I would like the north stand to be named the Alan Curbishley stand so that our two greatest managers in history can share the valley and face each other.

Can't we just rename the'north stand' as The Covered End ?

• I heard about this conversation pretty soon after it happened and from the individuals involved and other information I’m confident it’s an accurate account.

I can add to this by saying I was present at a game last season as a Match sponsor. Bob Bolder was giving us the stadium tour and we were just about to have our group photo taken in the home dugout when KR appears on the pitch.

Two of our group wandered over to have a chat with KR which I thought nothing of at the time.

However when we were sat down having our meal and chatting it turns out KR said to the two individuals that he was “having trouble motivating a couple of the players” and despite what he said to them “they did not want to play that day”

I was gobsmacked, there was our manager telling two people he had never met before that two highly paid footballers who he was supposed to be in charge of “didn’t fancy playing that day”

Tex and who I wonder
  • I heard about this conversation pretty soon after it happened and from the individuals involved and other information I’m confident it’s an accurate account.

I can add to this by saying I was present at a game last season as a Match sponsor. Bob Bolder was giving us the stadium tour and we were just about to have our group photo taken in the home dugout when KR appears on the pitch.

Two of our group wandered over to have a chat with KR which I thought nothing of at the time.

However when we were sat down having our meal and chatting it turns out KR said to the two individuals that he was “having trouble motivating a couple of the players” and despite what he said to them “they did not want to play that day”

I was gobsmacked, there was our manager telling two people he had never met before that two highly paid footballers who he was supposed to be in charge of “didn’t fancy playing that day”

Bloody hell, the players should be sued for breach of contract.
  • Gotta be tex and watt
  • Gotta be tex and watt

Could it be the game where Watt ambled around when he came on as sub, and Robinson claimed he'd told him to not to press the centre backs as a long clearance never leads to anything? Thought it was weird at the time.
    I think Karl had his work cut out when he joined...